♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Woman Learns Her Long Lost Sister Is Tisha Campbell-Martin on The Real

TelevisionBy TooFab Staff | October 15, 2019 11:20 AM

VIEW PHOTOS
Robert Voets/Warner Bros. Television
See More Celebrity Siblings

One woman got the shock of a lifetime on "The Real" this morning, after she learned -- in front of a studio television audience -- that her long lost half-sister was none other than guest host Tisha Campbell-Martin.

The woman, Ellen Lindsey, was brought on the show under the guise of connecting with a sibling she had never met before, but had no idea her sister would be the "Martin" and "House Party" actress.

Sitting down with the show's hosts and a genealogist, Lindsey said she only learned she had been adopted last year, when she was just 49 years old. After a DNA test confirmed she was related to a woman looking for her, Lindsey agreed to finally meet her at the taping

Not telling her that she was, in fact, the sister in question at first, Tisha asked Ellen how she felt about meeting her family member for the first time.

"I'm nervous for you, because if it was my sister, if it was me, I would be like, I hope she ain't no crackhead. Then second, I would be like, I hope she likes me," said Campbell-Martin. "Do you feel that way? What would you want to tell your sister?"

"It's strange, it's like a dream," said Ellen. "All these years I've known who I was raised with, but to find out today I'll meet who's actually my blood, it's kind of like ..." Asked Tisha, "You'd be happy?"

"Yeah," said the guest.

"I know what I would tell my sister: I hope you like me," she said, revealing the big news. "I'm your sister. I'm your sister!"

"All that time you been watching 'Martin' and that's been your sister!":martin:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
1571209176727-202x157.png