TLR COLI GAME: Coli General Debate (POLLS ADDED)

Who Do You Wanna See Go At It In This Debate?

• @JudgeJoeGorilla Vs @ThreeLetterAgency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @JudgeJoeGorilla Vs @CACtain Planet

• @88m3 Vs @JudgeJoeGorilla or @ the cac mamba

• Total voters

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
635515964280865297-8886480_michaelscott10.gif
:mjlol:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Meh they let him rock the sign all night . What difference does it make if they edit it on the website ? They run nonsensical articles and wwe revised history stories all the time on the site
It makes a difference to the impressionable kids.

@Poe Dameron I took your idea, so I will credit you:jawalrus:

However, it will get more traffic in TLR. So, I'm thinking we get TWO members to debate. One will be a conservative and the other will be the progressive ME :manny: Let's do it. First one to do it will be in :blessed: We need the other posters to ask questions after we are done. It will be in a townhall type thing. So, townhall first then debate :manny:

So, yall in? @Darth Humanist @BaggerofTea @BucciMane @Ben Carson @the cac mamba
@Spanky 6000 chickened out against you.

It looks like here it will be a free 4 all. In HL, I was tryin to make it seem like a serious debate you'll see on all major TV networks.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Criminal Justice reform
I'll keep it brief-
Criminal justice reform is going to require that we divest our state and local governments from profiting off of crime. As it stands, the carceral state that we have created has become an industry of sorts- probation officers, police, judges, correctional officers, law clerks and a host of other job professions are dependent on the proliferation of this institution. So while this is a federal issue, theis is also a state issue.
That being said, decriminalizing marijuana and pardoning the records of those hit with non-trafficking drug sentences for marijuana is a start.
Youth detention centers should be rehabilitative instead of punitive, and more money should be put into social workers instead of jail cells.
Demilitarize the police squads
Revisit the 14th amendment which strips prisoners of civil rights while incarcerated.
Pedophilia should be subject to the death penalty
Divest from prison building and invest more in education

Just my thoughts on how to reform it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'll keep it brief-
Criminal justice reform is going to require that we divest our state and local governments from profiting off of crime. As it stands, the carceral state that we have created has become an industry of sorts- probation officers, police, judges, correctional officers, law clerks and a host of other job professions are dependent on the proliferation of this institution. So while this is a federal issue, theis is also a state issue.
That being said, decriminalizing marijuana and pardoning the records of those hit with non-trafficking drug sentences for marijuana is a start.
Youth detention centers should be rehabilitative instead of punitive, and more money should be put into social workers instead of jail cells.
Demilitarize the police squads
Revisit the 14th amendment which strips prisoners of civil rights while incarcerated.
Pedophilia should be subject to the death penalty
Divest from prison building and invest more in education

Just my thoughts on how to reform it.
Hi, I think we need to reform pedophiles and most are sick. There is evil, but we can't justify that with the death penalty. I had a cousin who's mentally challenged and did such a thing. He's in prison where he doesn't belong. He belongs in a mental rehabilitation facility where he can get proper treatment. I think we need to just take Weed off the drug substance list.