"TLR posters/lurkers/slowpoke need to stop chasing IG models"- absolute lie

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Where does this weird rhetoric come from? I've seen it hundreds of times on here and it's a generic answer that doesn't make sense. You know how FEW IG models there are compared to the population of a country? Every IG Model could come together and live in 1 town comfortably. Who in TLR is really chasing IG models like in their spare time? How many of them have even seen an IG model IRL to even chase?

malcolmxxx_45 DMs them for trips to dubai that aren't even real. I wouldn't put it past stomachlines to be either DMing them either. Outside of those 2 people, probably no one on this entire site is trying to holla at them at all, ESPECIALLY to the exclusion of non-IG models. People post their pictures here much like people post Aston Martins pictures online - because they are nice to look at but not the standard. People are still content to drive cars within their price range everyday.

"IG model or bust"-said no one ever. Let's stop with this coLIE brehettes and brehs:duck:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think the only issue is that guys shame those same IG models as "thots" and "hoes" but seek to promote them (unknowingly) and follow them. It's kinda weird. They say the meanest shyt about those girls but at the same time put them on pedestals. I'm sure some of the guys have tumblrs (probably dedicated to nothing but photos of the models). Trashing the models but posting their instagrams (linking them) - basically their network team lowkey.

I get what you're saying though.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I don't even get why they are constantly posted here either. The constant adoration of these broads is why these women feel they are way above of the average male in the first place.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nobody says 'IG models or bust' but when a chick aint an IG model type, a solid 6 or 7, dudes pretend to front on them. Men have higher standards on the internet than they do in real life, just like the women they complain about.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't even get why they are constantly posted here either. The constant adoration of these broads is why these women feel they are way above of the average male in the first place.
It fuels that "Simp" shyt that guys generally hate/say they are against. It places these women on pedestals for the huge egos. They do not feel like they are equals to yall at all and it's crazy to think they do. Large social media followers/friends make people feel grand. Like celebrities even if they have zero talent and convinces them that they are model material based on likes and the thirst, even though in reality they"ll never get booked or signed to a major modeling agency...It's all about a faux sense of vanity, ego & desperation for money. They all want to create an illusion that they are the "baddest" and "badder" than the next chick based on their followers and likes.