TLR Version (Voting Poll): Would You Guys Support A Trump/Sanders Ticket? (Political FUKKERY 2016)

Would You Support A Trump/Sanders Ticket? (The Old Sayin Goes, Opposites Attract)

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
POSTED THIS HERE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO POLLUTE HL

I know Sanders has bashed Trump, but think about the idea for a minute. I've read Trump's tweet and many people were begging for a ticket consisting of Trump/Sanders :manny: What do you guys think about that? Could it work or would egos cause it not to happen? Like I said, we all know Sanders has criticized Trump, but it seems like Trump is trying to reach out to him:manny: Dude was even talking about him during his win:jawalrus:

@Darth Humanist @BaggerofTea @ineedsleep212 @hayesc0 @CACtain Planet @the cac mamba @Abogado

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Most definitely, they agree on a lot of policy issues and I think socially they are pretty much the same..Only difference between them really is Trump's bluster which I think can be reigned in with the right team:ehh:
Yep, they both agree that TPP would be disastrous to the U.S. Plus, both also care about fair trade.

To the second part, true.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Biden /Sanders would be :noah:
That's not gonna happen and Biden is establishment. Like @CACtain Planet said, Sanders and Trump are similar in someways. Even though their approaches are different. Plus, Trump doesn't hate illegal immigrants, he just wants them to come in legally (not taking up for him his words). I do feel like that shot at John McCain was foul though.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
POSTED THIS HERE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO POLLUTE HL

I know Sanders has bashed Trump, but think about the idea for a minute. I've read Trump's tweet and many people were begging for a ticket consisting of Trump/Sanders :manny: What do you guys think about that? Could it work or would egos cause it not to happen? Like I said, we all know Sanders has criticized Trump, but it seems like Trump is trying to reach out to him:manny: Dude was even talking about him during his win:jawalrus:

@Darth Humanist @BaggerofTea @ineedsleep212 @hayesc0 @CACtain Planet @the cac mamba @Abogado
I cant rock with Trump.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
That's not gonna happen and Biden is establishment. Like @CACtain Planet said, Sanders and Trump are similar in someways. Even though their approaches are different. Plus, Trump doesn't hate illegal immigrants, he just wants them to come in legally (not taking up for him his words). I do feel like that shot at John McCain was foul though.
Imma vote for Trump, lowkey but I want to give him a chance to focus on building this country into his vision of "great". Plus I want another war, lowkey... Race war, tech war, combat..,it don't matter...i don't know why I like fukkery but I understand his (Trump) type of fukkery.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres nothing wrong with this. i dont give a fukk about illegal immigrants when there are a ton of citizens of this country who dont get enough resources. all i hear is how it's "racist" to say that, but no one ever comes with a mature argument about how illegal immigration is a net positive for this country

democrats dont give a fukk about illegals either, they only pretend to care about them because they tend to vote democrat

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

Thats the weird thing about Trump, alot of what he says in the open is terrible from a political and personal sense and he even admitted as much in interviews. But shyt with him your never left guessing what he thinks about a situation unlike all of these other politicians.