TLR Voting Poll: Who Will You Be VOTING For In NOVEMBER? (IT'S GONNA BE A FOUR WAY RACE :gladbron:)

So, Who Will You Be Voting For Come November?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just signed up for thee Jill Stein campaign

GeWRr_s-200x150.gif

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
It's not thee point of winning. The point is to break up thee two party system and get her in thee debates. Take one for da team mane.

I feel you breh, do your thing. I'm just personally tired of being asked to do stuff for other people and getting nothing in return. I'm proud of Obama becoming president, but let's be real, I doubt anything would be totally different if McCain or Romney was president. :francis: Would a third party candidate change this, I highly doubt it. :manny: I'd rather just focus my energy on improving me despite who ever is president.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I feel you breh, do your thing. I'm just personally tired of being asked to do stuff for other people and getting nothing in return. I'm proud of Obama becoming president, but let's be real, I doubt anything would be totally different if McCain or Romney was president. :francis: Would a third party candidate change this, I highly doubt it. :manny: I'd rather just focus my energy on improving me despite who ever is president.
I respect that breh and good luck :salute:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
jill stein :smugbiden:

and kanye next election

if collapse of society, new world order, and/or large scale nuclear war doesn't happen before then