TMZ confirms Chris Brown having a kid with longtime on & off ex-GF Ammika Harris

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You caping hard for this woman beater, breezy..lol

How am I caping???? I just don’t understand why you think someone needs to be famous or known to get fukked by a celebrity:dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Chris Brown is an obvious junkie. :mjlol: at any woman that lets him impregnate her. Stupid thot. I feel sorry for the boy or girl her polluted womb will drop. Imagine having a mother like her. fukking disgusting.
fukk is wrong wit some of you nikkas? Sounding like scorned 16 year girls and shyt. :dahell:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn this ngga has a type...:hhh:

All the females he could have in the world...he consistently has these petite...flat-booty...senior in HS lookin bytches on his arm...:scusthov:

Chick pretty...but doesn't that wack ass frame get old quick? :rudy:

I'm exercising and wielding all superstar-status on nothing short of....

tumblr_mz5rxkiBtS1rk74v1o1_400.gif

type women...if I'm CB status...:camby:
If he knocked that up, nikkas would be in here like :scust: her booty fake

Daps
fukk is wrong wit some of you nikkas? Sounding like scorned 16 year girls and shyt. :dahell:

Because he’s a fukking mess. Look at him. Why would anyone not question a woman who chooses to have a child whose father is so fukked up? I find it upsetting, not simply for this specific instance, but because of how this has become normalized in the black community. :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because he’s a fukking mess. Look at him. Why would anyone not question a woman who chooses to have a child whose father is so fukked up? I find it upsetting, not simply for this specific instance, but because of how this has become normalized in the black community. :francis:
Yeah why would a women have a baby by one of the most famous people in the world, who is a multi-millionaire. That kid is set for life before he's born. Stop acting like Chris Brown is the local dope boy

Daps
Yeah why would a women have a baby by one of the most famous people in the world, who is a multi-millionaire. That kid is set for life before he's born. Stop acting like Chris Brown is the local dope boy

There’s much more to the quality of one’s life than how much money they have, especially when it comes to their parents. At the rate he’s going, Chris may not live to see his children grow up. How is that something to applaud or not frown upon? :dahell: