TMZ Reports Dr. Dre's Wife Wants Ownership Of The Chronic & His Name, She Says He Beat Her For Years

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by LieutenantDan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $245000.00

[​IMG]

Dr. Dre's Estranged Wife Nicole Says He's Hiding Assets in Divorce

2. Tim2520

Tim2520 Staying Alive

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Nyc
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

She’s really going for his bread. GMB you already know:francis:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    kaldurahm, Listen, Drip Bayless and 35 others dapped this.
  3. TEKBEATZ

TEKBEATZ Banging Pads Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Saint Petersburg. FL
    Coli Cash:
    $445933.00

:laff::laff::laff:GMB :laff::laff::laff:

Luck, kaldurahm, Drip Bayless and 18 others dapped this.
  4. RennisDeynolds

RennisDeynolds I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Paddys Pub
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Well well well, what will Jimmy Iovine and Apple do if the abuse talk escalates....

5. TheDarceKnight

TheDarceKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jiu Jitsu
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

EDIT: I'm not deleting my post, but @Trav made me look at it from a different angle, so I don't really stand by what's below in italics. I still think I should leave it though, just for reference.

Real talk, I know it's easy for me to say because I don't have Dre's money, but I'd go ahead and give her 50% of my shyt right now and call it a day, on the condition she sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and keep her mouth shut. He's got years of legit accusations of him beating up women. This is not a good look. Stop the bleeding. He'd still be close to half a billionaire, and he could stop stressing this stuff.

I don't know how expensive his lifestyle is, but from what I understand he's basically a hermit that lives in the studio. I imagine his monthly bills are a lot lower than many might guess. He's a massive introvert. He's not exactly hitting the town every night blowing stacks. I imagine he's got an expensive mortgage and some heft car payments, but unless he's a car collector or something, I doubt he earned a billion dollars by spending it left and right. He's probably smart with his money.

EDIT: Just googled his net worth. It says 800 million. Assuming that's right, he'd still have 400 million. That's a hell of a loss, but a lot left over, and his family should still be wealthy between he and his wife for generations. Plus, it's not like he's gonna suddenly stop making money tomorrow. His kind of wealth generates lots more.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  6. Max Goonberg

Max Goonberg Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

BIG GMB

7. L. Deezy

L. Deezy Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $390000.00

8. Groovy Tony

Groovy Tony All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The DMV
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

If he was really beating her up, why isnt she filing for a restraining order as well? Dre needs to sue her for defamation

GMB
    :pachaha:

9. H.J.Duck

H.J.Duck All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Asking for his stage name and The Chronic, when they got married in 96? That's just fukkin crazy.

Rakim Allah, Luck, Cowboyz89 and 39 others dapped this.
  10. Tim2520

Tim2520 Staying Alive

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Nyc
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Can’t even feel bad for Dre, he got her by dirty macking Sedale Threatt :yeshrug:

11. TheDarceKnight

TheDarceKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jiu Jitsu
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

It's absolutely insane.

I'm way more understanding about alimony than most men. I get it in some cases. If a woman puts an end to her education and/or career to be a full-time mom while you work, and you want a divorce, or if she wants a divorce for a legit reason like your infidelity...then yeah. I don't think alimony for at least some period of time is all that crazy. Not if you were the one that fukked up and she was a good woman that passed up opportunities for more money to be a better family-woman.

That being said, for Dre's wife to want to own shyt that she had ZERO part of building is absolutely infuriating. And honestly I would like to see more women call it out. Because there are women out there that are reasonable in a divorce. My dad left my mom out to dry, and my dad was supposed to pay her alimony and she told him she didn't want it. :hubie:

So Dre's wife is being a poster-child right now for the crazy ass divorce laws in this country. She's clearly trying to be vindictive. On a human decency level no matter how bad he hurt her physically or emotionally, it's absurd for her to try and get his stage name as well as the rights to The Chronic.

Luck, imirza, Listen and 25 others dapped this.
  12. Trav

Trav Marathon Mentality

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    TMC
    Coli Cash:
    $308964.00

Nah man, lol.

At best, she should get 5-10 mil and even then, that's pushing it to me. Her 'smart' lawyer ass can't make that work or flip it? Tough mf break. She willingly signed a prenupt and from then on the rest was on her. She's a lawyer. She should've known better. In Cali too? Sheeeeeit.

What bleeding does Dre need to stop exactly? I dont think anyone of any importance to him cares about any of this. They probably looking at him like "been there, done that". Only thing that really has any traction is people like us commenting on it.

People been done thought/knew that Dre beat heaux and that hasnt stopped anyone from working with him before or his name from being up on somebody's building b/c money talks.

Now, if she start releasing pictures, hospital records, witness accounts, you might be on to something.

13. TheDarceKnight

TheDarceKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jiu Jitsu
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I feel bad for any man whose wife is trying to go after the foundation of his life that she had zero part in. if she really wants ownership over The Chronic and his stage-name, that absurd.

Go after as much money as you want, but certain shyt should be off-limits. She wants to take the "Dr. Dre" name breh. Come the fukk on.

14. TheDarceKnight

TheDarceKnight Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jiu Jitsu
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

You actually made me re-evaluate my position.

Daps (and rep when I can).

Also nice work on the been there/done that bar.

15. jadillac

jadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $390958.00

no wonder her face looks like that.....

Kidding. :hubie: Dont come at me brehs :troll:

In all seriousness, it's a shame that you dont know who to believe in these types of things. I'm sure she wasn't an angel, and neither was he. Like another breh said, he should just go ahead and split half and have her sign the nda. Because she'll start going low like bringing up his son dying and whatever details happened with that.

Let's be honest, he lucked up with the headphone thing which sent him into almost billy status. He hasn't done much music or such the past 20 years. If he goes from 800 to 400 mil tomorrow, his lifestyle wont change. Nothing you can do with 800 you cant do with 400