TNT FLOPPED and no thread eh?

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Not gonna make an excuse, a flop is a flop. But movie goers have been giving comedy movies the :camby: for a minute now.
I think that’s because comedy flicks haven’t been made much, or not getting the advertisement. I honestly can’t recall even a small amount of comedies that dropped within the past few years.

Or maybe what passes for comedy the past few years isn’t actually funny. The trailer for this flick didn’t show much promise. :ld:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
810rR9L2JDL._SL1500_.jpg

Just saw this on Amazon just now :dead:

Man, Tony Jaa fell the fukk off. I thought dude had next to be Jackie Chan/Jet Li type of level after the first two Ong Bak movies :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
naw, im not interested in some no name comedian and batista in a fukking buddy cop flick.. and the movie has a stupid name.. I blame the studio for this, they aint market it right and it just doenst look like an interesting movie.

The rock makes movies people want to see him in, he aint out here trying to show his range, , and the rock had to do a lot of movies with all star casts before he got hobbs and shaw. Batista has only really done GOTG and he barely talks in those..

:camby: get this movie out of here

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No, Dwayne flops a lot too. Namely, any time he tries something that isnt an existing franchise. Just like Dave.

The rock doesnt flop alot, I mean baywatch didnt do well but rampage made over 100mil, moana did 248mil, central inteligence did 127mil even san andreas did 155.. baywatch and skyscrapper are the only 2 under 100 mill.. thats a petty successful list imo. I dont even see the comparison other than they used to wrestle. the rock is the biggest actor in hollywood and he has 1000 different things going on. Batista is only relevant cause of GOTG