To all my fatherless posters...you ever wonder if it was ya mama fault you a bastid?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Ur right he wuz on sum bullsh1t...but do u think that adds to the fact maybe the mother of the kids who ain't gettin taken care of is the problem possibly...I never got how a nikka can have kids on one side of town he takes care of...and not his other kids...I can kinda see illegitimate kids u had thru an affair...but a lot of times its just the original kids that get left behind for the NEW kids:laugh:..my moms wuz wit my pops since highschool for about 13 yrs til she had me...she had 3 kids with em...his mama used to force him to come see us...after about age 5 I ain't seen em...but my sister told me moms just picked up and left...not that he couldn't find us if he wanted to....but I mad this thred just becuz its normally always the consensus that pops just ain't shyt when he ain't around...but of course mama ain't gon tell u she wuz drunk and fuked the dude one time and ain't seen em since...or that she wuz the mistress who "missed" taken her pill to trap ya daddy...or that she just wuz a ho and don't kno who ur daddy is...its crazy how many of us never ask. The truth...can't lie id rather assume daddy just ain't sit...its probaly best for the kids to believe that...on a certain level its tru

My comment wasnt aimed at the thread subject just at that particular post.

I have male friends that are fighting to see their kids right now as we speak. At first I thought men were lying about their baby mothers not letting them see their kids. But witnessing my long time male bff cry like a baby one night because he hadn't seen his 2 yr old son since he was born was a real eye opener.

Some women now at days care more about collecting welfare and getting section 8 than actually letting the fathers help take care of the kids. But this goes back to people (men and women) be careful who they have kids with. There are just as many deadbeat mothers out here too.

Do I feel child support laws are more in favor of the mother? Yes I do.

Just because I'm a woman does not mean I'm bias.