To all my hardcore Tupac fans how did Tupac come live in Baltimore?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the Panther 21 Trial, Afeni got ran out of NY by the alphabet gangs.They made sure nobody would hire her.That's when she met Pac's step pops "Legs" who was a dealer/gangsta working

for Nicky Barnes.He got her hooked on that shyt right when they moved Baltimore.Some speculate he was a deep cover government agent, himself.Sent to get her strung out.He eventually

had a heart attack in prison.That's normally a cover for agent activity.They'll complete their mission, "die", and become a new character.Agents of chaos.That's why I always believed Jack Ruby

(JFK) was a CIA asset.He supposedly died from a "heart attack" in prison........I think that COINTEL shyt had some deep layers to it.The average muthafukka wouldn't believe how drastic it could get.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
After the Panther 21 Trial, Afeni got ran out of NY by the alphabet gangs.They made sure nobody would hire her.That's when she met Pac's step pops "Legs" who was a dealer/gangsta working

for Nicky Barnes.He got her hooked on that shyt right when they moved Baltimore.Some speculate he was a deep cover government agent, himself.Sent to get her strung out.He eventually

had a heart attack in prison.That's normally a cover for agent activity.They'll complete their mission, "die", and become a new character.Agents of chaos.That's why I always believed Jack Ruby

(JFK) was a CIA asset.He supposedly died from a "heart attack" in prison........I think that COINTEL shyt had some deep layers to it.The average muthafukka wouldn't believe how drastic it could get.

this right here.

Pac was already deep in it before he even came out of Afeni’s belly.