To make it as an entrepreneur u need to have a samurai warrior like spirit

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta people think its a romantic dream come true lifestyle, but that's false. U have to be very angry and aggressive...to the point where u want to punch a hole through somebody face for not doing something right. Once u get to that point, than that's means you're an entrepreneur forreal. U cant be a happy go lucky docile motherfukker.'

Alotta ppl will dislike u and think you're an a$$hole, but u have no choice. U have to be intense and control things...because thats what leaders do. U cant be a leader and well liked...If your the type of person that have lots of friends and ppl like u, then chances are...you're a p*ssy and don't even know it. Ppl with backbones are hated.

U have to be like a samurai warrior, like arfo samurai. U have to be disciplined and patient. You have to become detached and follow a strict regiment everyday without ever taking a day off. I all do is work, learn new things, eat the same meal, and meditate on completing my mission. I live like neil from the movie heat, detached and efficient.

U need to become laser focused. My dad was talking to me about something and I was so intensely focused on my mission, all I heard was noise. He might aswell of been a washing machine. Once u become an entrepreneur your tolerance for bullshyt will become 0, and you'll develop a hatred for goofy motherfukkers.

I was at wallmart the other day and I seen this dude in the bread aisle doing a snapchat story. I gave him an evil look, because I'm tried of this lame social media culture that we live in. Its weird and ppl all think their stars n shyt. My cousin had some local popular thot on facebook live because I guess they're doing some event together. That pissed me off. I do everything in my power not to be exposed to thots esp after getting fired from last job....and I still gotta see this bytch talk about bullshyt. She think shes a fukking star. bytch, what u need to do is...find a man with money and drink his cum and lick his a$$hole.... become a kept woman...quit playing these away games...trying to be famous. Nobody wanna see u talk...bird brain bytch.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
bytch, what u need to do is...find a man with money and drink his cum and lick his a$$hole.... become a kept woman...quit playing these away games...trying to be famous. Nobody wanna see u talk...bird brain bytch.
Smh

O YOU MAD BRA

Seymour cake
Daps
Alotta people think its a romantic dream come true lifestyle, but that's false. U have to be very angry and aggressive...to the point where u want to punch a hole through somebody face for not doing something right. Once u get to that point, than that's means you're an entrepreneur forreal. U cant be a happy go lucky docile motherfukker.'

Alotta ppl will dislike u and think you're an a$$hole, but u have no choice. U have to be intense and control things...because thats what leaders do. U cant be a leader and well liked...If your the type of person that have lots of friends and ppl like u, then chances are...you're a p*ssy and don't even know it. Ppl with backbones are hated.

U have to be like a samurai warrior, like arfo samurai. U have to be disciplined and patient. You have to become detached and follow a strict regiment everyday without ever taking a day off. I all do is work, learn new things, eat the same meal, and meditate on completing my mission. I live like neil from the movie heat, detached and efficient.

U need to become laser focused. My dad was talking to me about something and I was so intensely focused on my mission, all I heard was noise. He might aswell of been a washing machine. Once u become an entrepreneur your tolerance for bullshyt will become 0, and you'll develop a hatred for goofy motherfukkers.

I was at wallmart the other day and I seen this dude in the bread aisle doing a snapchat story. I gave him an evil look, because I'm tried of this lame social media culture that we live in. Its weird and ppl all think their stars n shyt. My cousin had some local popular thot on facebook live because I guess they're doing some event together. That pissed me off. I do everything in my power not to be exposed to thots esp after getting fired from last job....and I still gotta see this bytch talk about bullshyt. She think shes a fukking star. bytch, what u need to do is...find a man with money and drink his cum and lick his a$$hole.... become a kept woman...quit playing these away games...trying to be famous. Nobody wanna see u talk...bird brain bytch.

:dame:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2017 and u STILL haven't done ANYTHING,you're all talk,enjoy your mediocre life you broke mothafukka :russell:
U seen my site. Want me to design one for strip club bathroom weed business?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:picard:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
It does require take a certain personality type. If someone cares too much what other people think about them, they won't be able to handle it.

Also, if someone takes failure too seriously then they won't be able to handle it, many business owners have a rough start, sometimes have to start over, but the important thing is to not give up, if everybody who ever became a successful entrepreneur had given up the first time they failed, nobody would ever become successful at it. I never had to completely start over again but i've hit some roadblocks. Instead of giving up or feeling all depressed i just kept trying. Either it will work or it won't, and if it doesn't, try it a different way. That's how i looked at it.

Entrepreneurs also make sacrifices that the average man is unwilling to make. Because the average man is short sighted and wants instant gratification. But we tend to look ahead to the future, knowing that if we sacrifice some things today, it'll be worth it later on

There were times where i wanted to go out and buy expensive meals, clothes, go clubbing etc but i'd make the choice that nah i'm staying in tonight, i need to keep the money and also work on my plan. A lot of ppl didn't get it but :yeshrug:I'm like you'll see:mjgrin:since then i've been a lot of places i've always wanted to go (Korea was one of them), but if i had been like some of my friends back then i'd still be doing mediocre shyt like going to the same old club seeing the same old hoes, drinking the same old drinks, working the same old wack job every day etc

I enjoy having freedom and control :blessed:nobody telling me how much facial hair i'm allowed to have, how long i can go to lunch, or having the ability to fire me at any random time

I think i'm lucky in the sense that i've never been a follower or cared what ppl think, so this helped me when it came to starting a business. I've always been the type of nikka who does what i wanna do and don't care who likes it or not. There are a lot of dudes who spend their lives trying to impress ppl with trinkets instead of trying to build up as much wealth as they can.