Tobias Harris Is No Longer a 76er (Daps + Reps inside)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
7kkKjmf.jpeg

200w.gif

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Looking like a bytch talking about injuries and wish they had more time to play together. He stated he hasn’t thought about this being his last game. He need to call U-Haul and move tonight from Philly Metro area
5.5 years is more than enough time for a lifetime. Enjoy Detroit and Monty..I’ll buy this nikkas plane ticket. Just get his loser ass away from Maxey and Jo

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I wouldn't be mad if they blew it up; only problem is that they don't really have the assets to trade to really get a good core fleshed out within Maxey's time with the team. Also there'd be the obv mental damage of the Process completely failing that most fans may not get over for...decades

However, if they were going to continue to try to compete, this is prob the mentally best roster they've had in the Embiid era. I think you gotta get a lil younger in that backup PG spot, you HAVE to find a backup 5, but there's alot of things you'd love to have on a contender here.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just sitting here thinking about that a guy who played like 40 games for Philly, 5 years ago, is held in a different stratosphere by the fans than Simmons or Harris. And that was the case before either of their last playoff runs (I think Simmons still had space to get Philly fans back in his corner if he didn't bytch out vs ATL, but he had it rough that year with some of the interview and his play with Embiid on the court).

Elton Brand, the Colangelos, Josh Harris, 76ers have had SO many bad actors in their upper circle