1ST IN BOX PLUS/MINUS

1ST IN VALUE OVER REPLACEMENT PLAYER

IM NOT A BIG ADVANCED STATS GUY
BUT WHEN YOURE NEAR THE TOP
IN EVERYTHING ON BOTH SIDES
OF THE BALL IT CANT BE ARGUED.
:devil:
:evil:

Indeed, I wasnt expecting you to go the advanced stats route, lol..

CHICAGO

VOL. 8: Keys To The Soul
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as cats still in it

Giannis

Luka (even though i hate to say it)

Ja prior to injury

Jimmy
:mjlol:WE SAW THE SUNS TARGET LUKA 50 TIMES IN GAME 2.

YOU nikkaS COMPLETELY
DISMISS THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE BALL WHEN PUSHING
AN AGENDA.

nikka JA WAS TRASH IN
THE MINNY SERIES.
HIS OWN POPS SAID IT.

GIANNIS HAS 2 GOOD GAMES
AGAINST BOSTON.

Daps
Reppin
Mississippi/Tennessee
I still can't believe someone gave tobias harris a max contract in the first place. dude has accomplished nothing in his career but be an above average player. no all stars, no all nba's, no all defense. :wtf: is he doing out there other than showing up?

Philly should have realized that it was a reason why so many teams were quick to move Harris if it meant bringing in a better player. He's never been that type of player or even close to it, yet you had posters on this site rushing to defend him last year and pointing to his numbers when I mentioned that he was a problem in Philly as well.

As I said months ago, Simmons wanting out of Philly was the worst thing that happened to Tobias Harris as he was the scapegoat that allowed him to go unnoticed until now.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The worst part of the Simmons ordeal imo. The organization sided with Simmons/Brett Brown over Jimmy...and had to give tobias the bread regardless.

Brett Brown gets fired
Simmons turns into an even bigger p*ssy and gets traded
and Jimmy comes back to Philly and gives us an ass whooping.

Jimmy got the last laugh in the end literally :snoop:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:WE SAW THE SUNS TARGET LUKA 50 TIMES IN GAME 2.

YOU nikkaS COMPLETELY
DISMISS THE OTHER SIDE
OF THE BALL WHEN PUSHING
AN AGENDA.

nikka JA WAS TRASH IN
THE MINNY SERIES.
HIS OWN POPS SAID IT.

GIANNIS HAS 2 GOOD GAMES
AGAINST BOSTON.

Im not pushing an agenda, Luka is playing with mostly bums lol. Jimmy has one of the most well rounded teams in the league, one reason he can be disguised as #1 guy when he is really a 2.

CHICAGO

VOL. 8: Keys To The Soul
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im not pushing an agenda, Luka is playing with mostly bums lol. Jimmy has one of the most well rounded teams in the league, one reason he can be disguised as #1 guy when he is really a 2.
:dead:NOW WE'RE GASSING A TEAM
FULL OF UNDRAFTED PLAYERS
TO PUSH AN AGENDA.

SAME TEAM THAT WAS IN
THE LOTTERY BEFORE
JIMMY GOT THERE....

EVERYONE CALLED JIMMY
INSANE FOR GOING TO MIA
TO BUILD A WINNER AS THE MAN...

THEY SAID HE REALLY WASNT ABOUT
THAT LIFE, JUST WANTED
THE MONEY AND SOUTH BEACH PARTY LIFE....

:laff:NOW JIMMY IS ON A STACKED TEAM THAT DISGUISES HIM
AS A NUMBER 1.

GoldenGlove

Staff member
Daps

This is cap tho. Miami is winning with a shyt load of undrafted players and a couple late lottery picks.

qashif

All Star
Daps
They didnt. Jimmy's own words said why he left.

7:42

according to Gargano, the deal was made for Jimmy but Brett Brown didn't want to coach him.
Brett went to Josh Harris and demanded Jimmy not be signed. said he would be bad for the team :dead:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Daps
HES BEEN THE BEST PLAYER
IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS YR.

IF HES NOT ELITE
NO ONE REMAINING IS ELITE.

Jimmy is confusing because in the regular season he's good but not great.

And there's times in series against elite opponents where he can't get offense going.

But generally, in the playoffs he's an absolute superstar. Crazy.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Daps
Philly would have won the title last year and would have been favorites this year if they kept Jimmy :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They called the Heat “bubble frauds”, we’re starting two undrafted players in our starting lineup, told we were a fake one seed that no one feared, that the Hawks had a real chance of knocking us out, and now we’re the “deepest team in the league”.

Y’all wish washy ass goofies.

Jimmy has been one of the most efficient, consistent, and dominant players this entire playoffs. He’s been more efficient and consistent than Giannis, he’s been more efficient and consistent on both ends than Luca, and he’s been absolutely carrying the team as the primary decision maker while his 30 million dollar PG is dealing with an injury.

Luca missed a bunch of games and was getting actively embarrassed by being hunted on defense yet he’s playing better than Jimmy whose been comparable offensively while being more efficient? Y’all still saying Butler ain’t a real number 1 despite the fact that’s he’s only lost against the EVENTUAL CHAMPIONS OF THAT SEASON?

He’s outplayed multiple superstars (Giannis, Harden, Embiid, Trae, Tatum, etc) so how is he not elite?

x-factor7

Remembering Kobe and Gianna Forever
Daps
Reppin
MI
This is the first I heard about the 6ers picking Tobias over Jimmy (I think he's half joking lol). I always thought Jimmy left because of Brett Brown/Ben Simmons, even though he loves Embiid.

They traded for Tobias after the Butler trade, was he really making demands that he didn't want to play with Butler, WTF. Also they got desperate and gave Tobias a max because Elton Brand is an idiot. Either way, the 6ers completely fukked up that 2019 offseason :snoop:

Ozymandeas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless of what he says though, the real reason was Ben/Brett. And I knew it was a bad decision back then. Ben was a wack non-shooting ass nikka even at that point and anyone with eyes that wasn't a biased stan saw it. You don't wait until the last minute to trade someone. You trade them while there's still some dummies out there that think they're high value. They could've tricked alot of teams to give up something valuable in return for Simmons. Paired Embiid with Jimmy + Maxey, Thybulle and whatever they got in return for Simmons and that's a contender :manny: I said the same thing with the Eagles. They should've shipped Carson's ass out after Foles won. That was a toxic environment for a starter knowing his backup won a Superbowl. They could've traded Carson when everyone thought he was still that guy, got a HUGE haul for him, then if/when Foles stopped working out, you would've had Hurts there waiting along with all the pieces you got for Carson.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Get'eem jimmy.

Also can doc rivers be sent to the torture chamber too.
As rivers undermines higher pedigree taller skilled players. In favor of his lower skilled and pedigreed favoritism based picks undersized at pg. [He undermined rey rey to simmons and made the clippers a small ball team instead of a big backcourt dominate team. Where the clippers were injured and never secured a title. As their star players played out of position and were injured past the point of no return. Plus played favoritism because of social dysfunction as well] Instead of knowing how to coach a sg and a sf.
Including how to create a high percentage basketball low post attack.

Without thibs and doc rivers both together. They are complete frauds as coaches. That now it is hopefully exposed fully. Both were only successful in thwarting an outdated larry brown exposed two superstar scheme phil jackson. Which phil and kobe phased out the next year by bringing in artest. like rodman on the bulls.
to win a war of dinosaur based attrition.
Which is the only way rivers and thibs got shine and are remedial. Unless gifted a team they really did not know how to coach once split apart.

In this people forget. Doc rivers was again bested by the heat's nepotism based videographer. Who this time had no dwade bron or bosh. Just basically one of the best rampup players in any and all of sports history in jimmy butler. Where jimmy butler is successful.
Simply because jimmy simply said to himself at some point.
I am six.seven.
why can't i.. Then went out and applied himself. To turn the word can't into i can.

Everyone could learn from jimmy butler.

Stop looking at the negative and look at your positives and then work on that to achieve.

Cot damn it...go jimmy. Go.

Art Barr

Fun additional factoid

Now people will hopefully see why.
i have jimmy butler in my all time bulls starting backcourt with mj.