Today I learned the new champ doesn't actually keep the belts...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So you never seen a former champion do an interview where they have belts they won in the background? :why:

screen-shot-2020-06-10-at-10.58.32.png

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
you should have always known this. There isn't one belt. The wbc has the face of the champ on the belts. NOrmally, they return to the dressing room backstage to give the champ his belts back if he loses. Bruce Seldon told you this in the ring after he took a dive against Tyson the night 2pac was shot in 1996.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
you should have always known this. There isn't one belt. The wbc has the face of the champ on the belts. NOrmally, they return to the dressing room backstage to give the champ his belts back if he loses. Bruce Seldon told you this in the ring after he took a dive against Tyson the night 2pac was shot in 1996.
somebody should have took his damn belt away..fukk the BS :heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I knew they didn’t take their belts, but I always thought that the orgs had new belts ready to give after the fight, I didn’t know they borrowed the belts from the champion and give them back

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
That was a dive? I heard that’s what the audience felt that night. Tupac was excited about how quickly Tyson demolished him.

Bruce Seldon didn’t return until Roy Jones Jr vs Tarver II and that was the first live boxing broadcast I tuned into :smugbiden:

Apparently Bruce Seldon was on disability after the Tyson fight.

If that was a dive …. + some disability fraud

Bruce Seldon is TBE for leaving the game with all of his faculties :ufdup:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I knew they didn’t take their belts, but I always thought that the orgs had new belts ready to give after the fight, I didn’t know they borrowed the belts from the champion and give them back
Yeah this is what I figured, it just seems like that would be the best way to go about it