“Today is the day I finally speak my mind about a no good fat b*stard. You know who I’m talking about” - SAS

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Imagine defending that absolute dirtbag grifter sellout snake of a man whitlock in this thread. Like, defending uncle ruckus in some "yeah but what about SAS..." shyt...we been knew about him.

You are OBVIOUS. I can't imagine being a brotha and doing anything but applauding sas here.
The problem is you want to throw pom poms instead of actually analyzing what’s being said.

If I said you only became a Michigan fan after they just won a natty, you saying “you’re a bytch” isn’t a win.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

You know its bad when the only “black” person on your side is this bytch :mjlol:

Yeah sage steele and candace owens should join dana white's power slap contest. The perfect environment for those far-right wing apologists.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shytlock insinuating that Shannon gay. This aint gonna end well for Jason

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
actually listened to this tonight after my workout

use to not be able to stand him but he has def grown on me

can't believe he was talking like that but I'm glad he let it out 🤣🤣🤣

repeatedly called him a fat piece of shyt 🤣

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its a win for SAS because the video of the number 1 personality for ESPN calling Whitlock a bytch/piece of shyt will live forever. Nobody cares or watches Whitlock videos or reads his stories anymore but whenever his name comes up in the future all you got to say is google SAS vs Whitlock and that video will be number 1 forever.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand dude but yeesh at that reference of Shannon with the gay stylist/puppy