TODD SM3 recap and future battles.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Him acting like O-Red killed Big T is absurd. You can make the case O Red won, but saying it was some clear no debating is ridiculous
people sensalitonalize every loss as gettin killed it seems lol, and ya i wasn't there but the consensus is it was a close battle.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Roc gon fry john john.
29-Camron-NP.gif

Tay Roc isn't frying anyone, breh.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:beli: If Tay roc can have a classic with a ill will(I'm hearing he probably won) then he'll easily get John john the fukk outta here
I'll wait for the footage before I start calling battles classic and declaring winners:mjpls: JJDD has a pretty nice list of names on his battle record just like Roc. I know nikkas don't like John, but if we're being fair he's held his own in all his battles. I'm supposed to believe Tay Roc is gonna murder him?:dwillhuh: I'm sure it could look that way in the building though cause a Dot Mob crowd can make a body bag look debatable for their dude (Tay Roc vs. B Magic comes to mind:lolbron:)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'll wait for the footage before I start calling battles classic and declaring winners:mjpls: JJDD has a pretty nice list of names on his battle record just like Roc. I know nikkas don't like John, but if we're being fair he's held his own in all his battles. I'm supposed to believe Tay Roc is gonna murder him?:dwillhuh: I'm sure it could look that way in the building though cause a Dot Mob crowd can make a body bag look debatable for their dude (Tay Roc vs. B Magic comes to mind:lolbron:)

Had a debatable with Bill collector :snoop:
Hitman clearly beat him, even tho john john was good too.
K shine clearly beat him even with a slip and had him complaining the whole battle.
Math 3 zipped him rather clearly imo one of john johns worst performances.
He was dope vs X but idk where his hype is comin from all of a sudden.
Roc has won most of his battles, john john has lost most of his. 2 different tiers imo Rather see john john vs the rest of the nikkas in his class. :manny: And I think b magic beat roc clearly.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Had a debatable with Bill collector :snoop:
Hitman clearly beat him, even tho john john was good too.
K shine clearly beat him even with a slip and had him complaining the whole battle.
Math 3 zipped him rather clearly imo one of john johns worst performances.
He was dope vs X but idk where his hype is comin from all of a sudden.
Roc has won most of his battles, john john has lost most of his. 2 different tiers imo Rather see john john vs the rest of the nikkas in his class. :manny: And I think b magic beat roc clearly.
The thing though Jjdd already battled everyone in his class besides JC(Which should of happened anyway)

He battled BC,QP,B-Magic

Like it or not JJDD is over people like Chilla/Ill Will/Big K/Real Deal/YK/M.Ciddy and the rest of them. He's in the same class as K-Shine/Tay Roc/Swave/O-Red etc. Not exactly top tier. But above all the mid tiers. JJDD like the rest of the people i mentioned in that "Class" can headline a event now. People in Chilla's/Ill Will class can't.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman did not clearly beat JonJohn...Hitman lost to me as he should've bodied him really..

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The thing though Jjdd already battled everyone in his class besides JC(Which should of happened anyway)

He battled BC,QP,B-Magic

Like it or not JJDD is over people like Chilla/Ill Will/Big K/Real Deal/YK/M.Ciddy and the rest of them. He's in the same class as K-Shine/Tay Roc/Swave/O-Red etc. Not exactly top tier. But above all the mid tiers.
I'd keep him in the midtier category. Only "new guys" that I think made that jump to the grey area are JC, chilla, and b magic. Atleast those are the ones that come to mind. they've been way more impressive than john john.