Tom Brady decaying before our eyes breh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Lmao nikka crybaby faggit

I can't wait toll the broncos son him in week 9, that's if he is still even playing lol
You're better than this. I'm no Peyton fan, but I respect what he does. The obsession of Peyton stans of hating on Brady's ability is nuts. None of u were happy when Peyton went down. This shyt is lame. No all time great should go out with a cast like this. They might a well trade him to a contender if they're going to pull this shyt.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You're better than this. I'm no Peyton fan, but I respect what he does. The obsession of Peyton stans of hating on Brady's ability is nuts. None of u were happy when Peyton went down. This shyt is lame. No all time great should go out with a cast like this. They might a well trade him to a contender if they're going to pull this shyt.
they made they bed, now its time to lay in it

He shoulda fought for some of them dudes, really Wes should have been fought IMO, real shyt my dude, when being a cooperate man goes wrong

I respect what Brady does, but how he acts when things not going his way, dude just looks defeated right now, and its usually he other way around, Brady stay on Peyton dikk on every thread bring up Brady super bowls and other dumb shyt

This is defferent, Brady is playing, and is put there, and his arm is looking off, even tho his wr are trash, he missing them also

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
they made they bed, now its time to lay in it

He shoulda fought for some of them dudes, really Wes should have been fought IMO, real shyt my dude, when being a cooperate man goes wrong

I respect what Brady does, but how he acts when things not going his way, dude just looks defeated right now, and its usually he other way around, Brady stay on Peyton dikk on every thread bring up Brady super bowls and other dumb shyt

This is defferent, Brady is playing, and is put there, and his arm is looking off, even tho his wr are trash, he missing them also
No it's not usually the other way around but I won't even go into that. Every QB acts up when shyt doesn't go their way. People just highlight Brady because they hate him. Peyton was out there calling his kicker an idiot, and literally about to cry when he got abused by the 49ers. As far as his arm falling off, you're full of shyt and this is what I hate about "sports fans." They watch games but can't see the game. Brady misses his fair share of passes jut like any QB but because he has so few chances it gets exaggerated because if he misses there won't be a second chance. Peyton does not have a better arm than Brady right now and HE would tell you that. Peyton's entire offense right now is basically a souped up version of the Pats circa 2011. Give Brady those weapons and you get the same result. If his arm was falling off, I'd say it...I watch the dude all training camp, he can make every throw...if anything his problem is he puts too much pace on deep balls.

Tell Peyton Manning to throw deep bombs to 6 ft. Edelman and see how accurate he is. Brady has said time and again that if it's a deep route he will rather overthrow you then put it where the DB has a chance...so if you don't get separation...he's going to overthrow the pass where only you could possibly get it. Brady had about 4 bad throw the last game and cats start exaggerating about his decline..meanwhile Drew Brees has been wack with weapons galore and an actual O-line. You nikkas hate Brady so much you're not making any sense. It's crazy how fans have the nerve to contradict actual players who keep telling you Brady is not the problem.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No it's not usually the other way around but I won't even go into that. Every QB acts up when shyt doesn't go their way. People just highlight Brady because they hate him. Peyton was out there calling his kicker an idiot, and literally about to cry when he got abused by the 49ers. As far as his arm falling off, you're full of shyt and this is what I hate about "sports fans." They watch games but can't see the game. Brady misses his fair share of passes jut like any QB but because he has so few chances it gets exaggerated because if he misses there won't be a second chance. Peyton does not have a better arm than Brady right now and HE would tell you that. Peyton's entire offense right now is basically a souped up version of the Pats circa 2011. Give Brady those weapons and you get the same result. If his arm was falling off, I'd say it...I watch the dude all training camp, he can make every throw...if anything his problem is he puts too much pace on deep balls.

Tell Peyton Manning to throw deep bombs to 6 ft. Edelman and see how accurate he is. Brady has said time and again that if it's a deep route he will rather overthrow you then put it where the DB has a chance...so if you don't get separation...he's going to overthrow the pass where only you could possibly get it. Brady had about 4 bad throw the last game and cats start exaggerating about his decline..meanwhile Drew Brees has been wack with weapons galore and an actual O-line. You nikkas hate Brady so much you're not making any sense. It's crazy how fans have the nerve to contradict actual players who keep telling you Brady is not the problem.
:yeshrug: its time to retire old nikkaz like that did Brett frave yadig :manny:

Brees lookin washed, Brady looking washed, I want Peyton to break farce records and he can retire

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Fooled the haters once again

bradyhighv.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360