Tom Brady doesn't seem very happy these days (Column)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bec
I really don’t get him at this point why is he playing anymore he’s truly selfish
Because its his passion and purpose, and once he quits, it's literally over forever.

A professional actor who loves acting and is successful will usually act into their 80s, look at Al Pacino, Rob Dinero

If you love something your whole life, you'll never want to willingly quit :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Brady might or might not be having marital problems. If you believe the tabloid media and “sources close to” wife Gisele, all is very much not well in the Brady household, and hasn’t been since he decided to unretire this past spring. Regardless, Brady has been dealing with off-field “personal” issues — his words — and gave a quick peek behind the curtain when he returned from an extended training camp absence, looking drawn and weary: “I’m 45 years old, man. There’s a lot of s*** going on.”

:mjgrin:
:laff:

Gotta leave the door open to somehow end up right as a junk ass journalist. :mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he never fell off. Dude led the league in yards and TDs last season. Sounds like he wants to make sure the tank is empty before hanging it up for good.
That’s the crazy part here. He could have been MVP last season and people are acting like him coming back is some ridiculous thing.

The other part about this is the people talking about him, including us on here and the author of the article, literally have NO idea what it is like to be that driven or that great. We can’t even get into a tenth of this dude’s mindset, so why judgments or attempts to analyze are silly as fukk.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I really don’t get him at this point why is he playing anymore he’s truly selfish
He’s been playing football or some form of sport every year for over 30 years. It’s hard to let go. He probably doesn’t know how to operate.

And the fact that he’s still playing at a high level makes it worse because normally players retire when they’re not effective any longer.