Tom Brady says visiting the White House was 'never a political thing,' calls it 'a privilege to do'

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So let me get this straight.. ya'll thought Tom Brady and a huge percentage of the Patriots weren't going to go the White House after winning the SuperBowl:beli:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So let me get this straight.. ya'll thought Tom Brady and a huge percentage of the Patriots weren't going to go the White House after winning the SuperBowl:beli:
Who are you responding to? Heads are responding to the nature of his comment,not what you posted.

:mjpls:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Who are you responding to? Heads are responding to the nature of his comment,not what you posted.

:mjpls:
But how is his comments even surprising tho.. The Pats are pro-Trump from top to bottom since day one. Trump, Brady, Beli, and Kraft literally are the "Make America Great Again" Click

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But how is his comments even surprising tho.. The Pats are pro-Trump from top to bottom since day one. Trump, Brady, Beli, and Kraft literally are the "Make America Great Again" Click
His comment are surprising.

I don't recall you posting his feelings before he made them known. Why do cats insist thad there's something wrong in disliking his comments? Who gives a damn about beknf "surprised."