Tom Whalley to handle 2Pac's catalog after Afeni's death

DPG

Banned
Daps
Tupac's mother guarded his music and financial legacy in life, and TMZ has learned Afeni Shakur took extraordinary steps to do the same in death.

Afeni had set up a trust to control all of Tupac's music rights, and a rep for his estate tells us the paperwork is flawless. She also named the perfect executor, Tom Whalley -- former head of Warner Bros. Records -- to handle Tupac's valuable catalog.

We're told the trust is very specific about heirs, and the money is going to select charities and family. Afeni is survived by her sister, Gloria, and a daughter, Sekyiwa Shakur ... Tupac's half sister.

Her estranged husband, Gust Davis, is not mentioned in the trust -- so Tupac's money and music will be virtually untouchable in that divorce.

Interestingly, Tupac's mother was repped by attorney Howard King, who also worked with Prince years ago. He says Prince hated dealing with paperwork and rarely listened to advisors, but Afeni was the exact opposite -- which is why there shouldn't be any legal battles over Tupac's fortune.
Afeni Shakur -- Smarter Than Prince ... Tupac's Money and Music Protected

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
A cac being the executor of Tupacs music :francis:

As if that wasnt the case before :francis:..with all due respect to his mother.

Iovine and Interscope BEEN running his name both before and after he died, like how Puff - not his mom - been runnin
Big's.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i've heard that the original Dear Mama will be released with a R&B chick singing on it

DPG

Banned
Daps
i wonder how many more songs are in the vault that we haven't heard:wow:

Enough for a few albums if they can round up all the masters. Here's a list of quite a few confirmed unheard tracks:

Animosity
Blunt Tyme
Distracted
Enemies With Me (Death Row version)
FadeAway
Give Me Love
To The MOB
Ma Ma Ma
Mary Jane
Homicide
Hymn Of The 90's N.I.G.G.A.
No Part Of This
Outlaw nikka
Peep Game 2
Purple Grand Slam
Sistaz Gotta Have It
Straight Outta Richtown
Standing On The Block
Street Life
The World Is Mine
The Man
Why?

It's ridiculous how much unheard material is still remaining in 2016...

Last edited: