tommy dreamer..a thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Can't say I ever cared about him in the ring but looking back wwe could of did a lot more with him he was always over and was in good shape at one point from 2002-2009 he could of been given some more actual chances to do lore

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
is this guy broke? is he just 'that passionate' about wrestling?

:dahell: A GOAT like Tommy Dreamer could never be broke

He's definitely obsessed with it though, I know he's been a life long fan that's why he's so beloved, everyone can relate to him

Quote from his great ESPN interview:
Tommy Dreamer and House of Hardcore take a leap with Twitch

"I'm a huge wrestling fan. Always have been, always will be," Dreamer said. "I'm 46 years old, I grew up in the '70s and in the '80s with the boom of professional wrestling and I saw the territories. I got to see different wrestlers from different places. That's what I love. I could watch World Championship Wrestling. I could watch Mid-South Championship Wrestling, Georgia Championship Wrestling, Florida Championship Wrestling, WWF, AWA, Mid-Atlantic, NWA. I had all these choices.

In 2018 Tommy Dreamer is still relevant and working non stop how can anyone hate on that :manny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:dahell: A GOAT like Tommy Dreamer could never be broke

He's definitely obsessed with it though, I know he's been a life long fan that's why he's so beloved, everyone can relate to him

Quote from his great ESPN interview:
Tommy Dreamer and House of Hardcore take a leap with Twitch

"I'm a huge wrestling fan. Always have been, always will be," Dreamer said. "I'm 46 years old, I grew up in the '70s and in the '80s with the boom of professional wrestling and I saw the territories. I got to see different wrestlers from different places. That's what I love. I could watch World Championship Wrestling. I could watch Mid-South Championship Wrestling, Georgia Championship Wrestling, Florida Championship Wrestling, WWF, AWA, Mid-Atlantic, NWA. I had all these choices.

In 2018 Tommy Dreamer is still relevant and working non stop how can anyone hate on that :manny:
Improper use of the word relevant

I just think at some point you gotta hang it up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Tommy Dreamer has a good business mind, but as a wrestler and overall character I never had 1 single care for this bump. An ECW legend that’s probably the least noteworthy of all ECW legends. If he was fatter and wore a hockey jersey, he’d be Jack Victory

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I doubt he's broke
He probably doesn't make a shyt ton on money but a good amount maybe

He turned down a cooperate job from the WWE once or twice a few years ago