Tonight's episode of Impact was dedicated to George Floyd

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Crazy how the whole industry shyts on ec3. Imo he's got the IT factor hard, he shoulda went to nwa.

EC3 should had never left Impact from the get go:francis:. Dude was damn near the ace of the company when they were looking for one to fill the void that AJ left. Dude had charisma, his matches were damn near perfection (Spud/EC3 feud and it wasn't even supposed to had been that deep:picard:), and his theme was a banger:ehh:. Look I get that you gotta do what you gotta do, but he knew goddamn well he wasn't going to go anywhere but in catering :mjlol:. For starters, Vince hates wrestlers who make a name for themselves solo dolo. Dude was always looked at as Derrick Bateman, and nothing else :beli:. So the writing was on the wall for dude's comeup. Hopefully, if it is true that EC3 is coming back home that he actually learn from Ethan Page and just keep building on the foundation. Impact could make a Impact if folks look past the "lolz TNA" bullshyt.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Another meaningless gesture. That being said, the MVP/Lashley/King stable is the most respectable black character/stable in American wrestling history.

teSSa Klanchard though :hhh:

:banderas:Then you had Joe and Low Ki in the cut. Such a slept on group man. This was how you are supposed to do a all black stable :ahh::

• shyt talk but back it up
  • No over the top stereotypical bullshyt
  • Do for self
Honestly, looking back at that stable they were pretty much the black Bullet Club without the corny shyt that made the Bullet Club stale.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Now as far as The Coli's take on not watching the promotion...it's seriously weird :dahell:. Folks could say the Tessa shyt soiled the movement, but folks would watch All Lives Jericho and another company being tone deaf throughout decades and change. Meanwhile, Impact could have the cure for Corona at Bound For Glory and nobody would tune in because they should had booked the cure at Slammiversary (Impact lolz).

It's a shame that Impact will forever be looked as the one eyed b*stard of wrestling despite having a long track record and somehow bouncing back from dark periods.

TNA is the over-achieving redheaded step-child of professional wrestling.

some of these dorks like meltzer(i think it was), doesnt even like to acknowledge TNA.

Crazy how the whole industry shyts on ec3. Imo he's got the IT factor hard, he shoulda went to nwa.

nah. NWA has eli drake. the guy who make EC3 expendable in TNA.

and of course, AEW has MJF, and MLW has whats left of the dynasty - specifically richard holiday.

he aint gonna do the ROH or NJPW thing, so he basically has no choice but to go back to impact. i would lowball the hell out of him in contract negotiations if i was Anthem.

EC3 should had never left Impact from the get go:francis:. Dude was damn near the ace of the company when they were looking for one to fill the void that AJ left.

it wasnt the same company when he left tho.

he was a direct product of the dixie carter regime. i dont know if they knew he was leaving or what, but the new management wasnt pushing him that heavy.

the roster has been raped & pillaged since then, so hes definitely getting pushed if he goes back.

:banderas:Then you had Joe and Low Ki in the cut. Such a slept on group man. This was how you are supposed to do a all black stable :ahh::

dont forget about eric young's affiliation.

hes one that certainly shouldve never left home.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:jbhmm:That's such a enticing point you put out there chief. Despite the full blown idiotic fukkery behind the scenes, lets keep it a buck:

• Impact hires a good amount of black talent and push them closely to the moon
  • Ron Killings aka R Truth became the champion when there was no such thing as a black champion around the time
  • Booker T's TNA run>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWE run (Don't @ me)
  • Despite dropping the ball on Monty Brown, dude made me a instant fan around the time

Now as far as The Coli's take on not watching the promotion...it's seriously weird :dahell:. Folks could say the Tessa shyt soiled the movement, but folks would watch All Lives Jericho and another company being tone deaf throughout decades and change. Meanwhile, Impact could have the cure for Corona at Bound For Glory and nobody would tune in because they should had booked the cure at Slammiversary (Impact lolz).

It's a shame that Impact will forever be looked as the one eyed b*stard of wrestling despite having a long track record and somehow bouncing back from dark periods.

You know what...You right man. I was starting to fukk with Impact again until the Tessa shyt happend so I'm in that camp.

I used to be a TNA stan back in the prime years so I can affirm while they have done some complete bozo shyt, they deserve their flowers for what they contributed to the business.

Last edited: