Tony Khan Compares AEW Grand Slam to Wayne’s World 2, Says Show Will Be His ‘Waynestock’

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm not factually incorrect you just don't like what I'm saying.:heh:
Again you obviously don't like the comparison. It doesn't work out in favor for your team. I get it. Take it up with the founder as he's the one first and who continuously makes this comparison. Now show me where I was incorrect or stay out my mentions. Funny how asking Khan to produce good stories for his great matches gets certain reactions. Odd
You can say that over and over again but at the end of the day your post is riddled with incorrect facts. It's fine to criticize AEW. I've done it a good bit on here so I'm not above that. Just admit the L and move on.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You can say that over and over again but at the end of the day your post is riddled with incorrect facts. It's fine to criticize AEW. I've done it a good bit on here so I'm not above that. Just admit the L and move on.
Yet you can't name anything. Admit what L? Y'all mfs on the spectrum. :pachaha:
Or classic I'm white and I say so. Either way:camby:

jeh

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Yet you can't name anything. Admit what L? Y'all mfs on the spectrum. :pachaha:
Or classic I'm white and I say so. Either way:camby:
Reminds me of the passive aggressive guy who makes the NXT threads, starting angry dappin your posts, just because you don't agree with every single thing WWE does lol