Too poor to vote: how Alabama’s ‘new poll tax’ bars thousands of people from voting

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Someone needs to challenge this, I mean I know there's so much on everyone's plate, but challenge it in the one state to create precedent for the other regressive ass states.
The Democrats, by inaction, condone these actions.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Someone needs to challenge this, I mean I know there's so much on everyone's plate, but challenge it in the one state to create precedent for the other regressive ass states.
The Democrats, by inaction, condone these actions.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this is the same state that took away all but 4 locations in the state to get state IDs. You need a state ID to vote. They been limiting the access to voting for a minute. downright dirty but these poor whites will never understand that these repubs don't give 2 fukks about them but they'll always be bonded by their hatred for blacks.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why is it called a poll tax.

I came in here then thinking you had to literally pay a tax at the polling station just to vote :dead:

That white bytch stole $4,600 from someone. She had no sympathy for the victim so I have none for her. She probably was chanting "build that wall" last year, and thinks American is a language in addition to being a nationality.

These laws were meant to keep black people from voting but this story is a about a leaving ass white chick? :mipls: