Too Short, Yukmouth, and Mistah Fab on Drink Champs tonight

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nore aint gon know what to talk to them nikkas about smh

Yuk alone, you throw the correct subject right in front of him he'll turn ya interview into instant entertainment on his own

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Nore aint gon know what to talk to them nikkas about smh

Yuk alone, you throw the correct subject right in front of him he'll turn ya interview into instant entertainment on his own
Yep Yuk is a talker. This might be lit to see him with a table full of liquor lol

The Revolt shows are cut down to a hour. I might wait till the full 3 hour show hits the net to watch

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yep Yuk is a talker. This might be lit to see him with a table full of liquor lol

The Revolt shows are cut down to a hour. I might wait till the full 3 hour show hits the net to watch

Bay Area Legends, NORE should do his research, That Lunzi and Too Short funk was some real shyt out here in the Bay that even KMEL jumped in and took sides, Old School Heads was with Short and at that time my generation was rolling with the Lunzi

I wished Kumbskull aka Drankalot was on the show also

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
This was good

I'm surprised Yuk was laid back and Mistah Fab was keeping it entertaining
:ehh:

Fab talked about how the group Slaughterhouse started because of him. I would like to hear Joe Budden respond to that comment lol

Too Short and Yuk was talking about how their beef started over a rap battle for some pizza lol

Can't wait to see the full episode drop

The hour show comes on again tonight at 1;00am for those that missed it