Took 2 pieces of some caffeine gum 20 minutes before we opened at work and How in the fukk do you nikkas do coffee/caffeine?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
mystic what type of fukkery ya deal wit?
Said some things about God yesterday I should have and he got me all the way messed up shout out to the most high but God damn all the evil in the world, my stomach is fukked but after i cried im feeling better a little now

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Said some things about God yesterday I should have and he got me all the way messed up shout out to the most high but God damn all the evil in the world, my stomach is fukked but after i cried im feeling better a little now

Amen Praise the Lord

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
TLDR: got some caffeine gum at work yeah now I know why the 2(100MG each) pieces I took last night to put the new stuff out at my job for this morning so I can leave as quick as possible had no effect on me, I just sucked it pause :dame: I didn't chew it :dame: but anyway one day I was feeling sick so I drunk like 4 bangs and them bytches like 200MG each and NOTHING changed. I took 2 of them gums today and I chewed them for the 5 minutes it said and 20 minutes later as soon as the store opened BOOM. feel like I'm Bobby Brown right now :wow::deadrose::to::snoop: shyt ain't fun at all
That's cause you chewing on crack rocks nıgga
denzel-washington-boom.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

when was the last time u cried before that?