Took 2 pieces of some caffeine gum 20 minutes before we opened at work and How in the fukk do you nikkas do coffee/caffeine?

Mystic

All Star
Daps
TLDR: got some caffeine gum at work yeah now I know why the 2(100MG each) pieces I took last night to put the new stuff out at my job for this morning so I can leave as quick as possible had no effect on me, I just sucked it pause :dame: I didn't chew it :dame: but anyway one day I was feeling sick so I drunk like 4 bangs and them bytches like 200MG each and NOTHING changed. I took 2 of them gums today and I chewed them for the 5 minutes it said and 20 minutes later as soon as the store opened BOOM. feel like I'm Bobby Brown right now :wow::deadrose::to::snoop: shyt ain't fun at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did you suck 2 instead of just 1?:dame:

You half way to the daily recommendation. Gotta spread your caffeine out

Daps
I think stricter regulations will be passed on caffeine in the coming years. I know Canada just placed a limit.

I’m not a doctor, but I don’t see how it’s not impacting people’s hearts.

I have a bit of a problem myself, and can tell the constant increased heart rate and crashing is not good.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
I think stricter regulations will be passed on caffeine in the coming years. I know Canada just placed a limit.

I’m not a doctor, but I don’t see how it’s not impacting people’s hearts.

I have a bit of a problem myself, and can tell the constant increased heart rate and crashing is not good.
And I support it all ban caffeine, get your energy from fruit only mf caffeine unless you a trucker

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
TLDR: got some caffeine gum at work yeah now I know why the 2(100MG each) pieces I took last night to put the new stuff out at my job for this morning so I can leave as quick as possible had no effect on me, I just sucked it pause :dame: I didn't chew it :dame: but anyway one day I was feeling sick so I drunk like 4 bangs and them bytches like 200MG each and NOTHING changed. I took 2 of them gums today and I chewed them for the 5 minutes it said and 20 minutes later as soon as the store opened BOOM. feel like I'm Bobby Brown right now :wow::deadrose::to::snoop: shyt ain't fun at all
You lucky to be alive :mindblown: