Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles last night at like 7:30 and I'm at work now fukking FRIED!!!!!

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Drink some water, no wonder you love snowballing, high ass nikka, cacs WANT you to get fukked up

They feel great at first, everything's funnier, every idea you have is life changing, you're floating :ehh:

Do them long enough and your dopamine is just replaced with anxiety and panic attacks
This is some of that fake news cacs always talking bout. I take edibles all the time and it’s great every time

Mystic

All Star
Daps
125mg is crazy :huhldup: that's "go to the ER" level

I eat edibles (usually gummies) all the time after work but it's usually one or two 10mg gummies, more than that and I start getting paranoid.

And I have a pretty high tolerance.
Yeah I went months without it when I would regularly take 500+. No lie back in 2021 I ordered some distillate off the deep web it was 7 grams so 7000MG and it a week or less it was GONE that alone tells you what type of tolerance I was on then so if 125 gets me fukked up then yeah

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles so 60% the strength of the illegal shyt like at 7:30-8:00 last night and Im fukking FRIED at work right now. I drunk like 400MG of some caffeine to try to perk myself up and I just threw that shyt up like an hour ago :snoop: Thing is I was taking 1000MG of the illegal shyt and was good the very next morning like yeah I still felt the shyt but I wasn't like this. I took 500MG of some Delta 8 going to my cousins college graduation ceremony and I was good nobody suspected me of being high, I woke up and didn't feel like oh shyt I couldn't work if I had to work today
Caffeine is not enough, you're gonna need cocaine. Snort a line and leave a baggy just in front of your keyboard. The aroma will sustain your alertness.

If anyone asks, just tell em it's a bag of rice

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I went months without it when I would regularly take 500+. No lie back in 2021 I ordered some distillate off the deep web it was 7 grams so 7000MG and it a week or less it was GONE that alone tells you what type of tolerance I was on then so if 125 gets me fukked up then yeah
Can you get Epills??

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Fent ruined the game. You ever took those shroom chocolate bars?? I'm thinking of picking some up.
Yeah I had one took it at the movies, floor was spinning and shyt but I threw up but an old manger I worked with said she only knew one person who didn't throw up from mushrooms so :yeshrug: