Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles last night at like 7:30 and I'm at work now fukking FRIED!!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where do you get them in India?
I’m not indian. Cut the shyt.

IMG-5233.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Delta 8 isn't dangerous at all. What's dangerous is all these companies producing it without providing any lab reports to confirm what's actually in their products.
I don't trust any processed weed products. If I don't buy raw bud I am very selective about getting oils and other extracts. Only bubble hash and nothing extracted with butane or anything I'd the sort.

Only edibles I have are my own. The processing in anything is always were shyt goes wrong. Quality control is a gamble.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles so 60% the strength of the illegal shyt like at 7:30-8:00 last night and Im fukking FRIED at work right now. I drunk like 400MG of some caffeine to try to perk myself up and I just threw that shyt up like an hour ago :snoop: Thing is I was taking 1000MG of the illegal shyt and was good the very next morning like yeah I still felt the shyt but I wasn't like this. I took 500MG of some Delta 8 going to my cousins college graduation ceremony and I was good nobody suspected me of being high, I woke up and didn't feel like oh shyt I couldn't work if I had to work today

@Artificial Intelligence about to let your HR know and we about to rearrange the letters FRIED in your thread title

:mjpls:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles so 60% the strength of the illegal shyt like at 7:30-8:00 last night and Im fukking FRIED at work right now. I drunk like 400MG of some caffeine to try to perk myself up and I just threw that shyt up like an hour ago :snoop: Thing is I was taking 1000MG of the illegal shyt and was good the very next morning like yeah I still felt the shyt but I wasn't like this. I took 500MG of some Delta 8 going to my cousins college graduation ceremony and I was good nobody suspected me of being high, I woke up and didn't feel like oh shyt I couldn't work if I had to work today
You better hope your job don’t do random drug test and they send the pee pee man to collect that sample today.. If so it’s over bro look for another job…

If I was you, you better call out sick tomorrow and come back next week

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
A post I made last year sometime

Speaking of this, I have a milk and cereal d8 disposable, and sour watermelon gummies. The gummies strong AF. I ate one at 11pm one night, and had to call out of work the next morning. Granted I dont smoke weed, so thats prob why I was gone