Took like 125MG of some Delta 8 edibles last night at like 7:30 and I'm at work now fukking FRIED!!!!!

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Why would you take Delta 8 over Delta 9 the far superior ThC variant???
Some people still live in states it's illegal. Though, I believe a lot of states where it hasn't been fully legalize are now selling "legal" delta9 though through that farm bill loophole.
So yeah, as you said, If that is available why not go with that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same. I'll do one or two D9 gummies on Friday afternoon...sometimes on Saturday. Good time to relax, play video games and eat some tacos or pizza.

Main thing is if you sit back and don't think too much, you're good. The smoke high hits MUCH faster but I like edibles more.

Yup. The thing I like about edibles (aside from avoiding lung damage) is that even though it takes longer to hit than smoking, it also lasts way longer.

So something like $20 of edibles will last way longer than $20 worth of herb. You just get more for your money.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Took a delta 8 gummy and for 3 or 4 hours was terrified I would wake up made of string.

Was fried out of my mind and woke up wearing sunglasses, had John Coltrane BLASTING out of speakers in my living room and had ravaged a container of ice cream and three orange Gatorades.

I stick to regular edibles now.

:dead: I think that might've had something else in it besides THC :huhldup:

I don't understand this whole edible culture.......it takes away from the ritual :hubie:

Saves money, high lasts longer, no smell, easier on your lungs....to each his own though :manny:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Took a delta 8 gummy and for 3 or 4 hours was terrified I would wake up made of string.

Was fried out of my mind and woke up wearing sunglasses, had John Coltrane BLASTING out of speakers in my living room and had ravaged a container of ice cream and three orange Gatorades.

:myman:

Mystic

All Star
Daps

Saves money, high lasts longer, no smell, easier on your lungs....to each his own though :manny:
Facts I get 30ML of distillate off the deep web that I personally had tested(cause even thought it's weed you still can't trust these nikkas) at 87% THC for $60 and that's around 26000MG or so of oil. According to Google the average THC percentage of weed in the US is 10% THC so each gram smoked is 100MG of THC in the body. With this oil I can take that amount around 260 times for $60 so that's like what 0.23 per blunt damn near :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

u a real 1 :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Could tell it was Delta 8 because it was like 9/10s of a weed high, 1/10th the worst weed experience of my life lmao

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
giphy.gif