TOP 3 Dancers i have ever seen not named MJ :

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
People out here acting like B Brown wasn't on MJs heels during his run, shiz, he even made MJ switch up his whole steez for Dangerous by going with that New Jack groove because the original album was totally different till he saw how Brown had the game on smash and cut Teddy a check.

"Name a singer that I didn't influence"

bobby-brown-thug-lovin.gif

Arguably B Brown made MJ a better artist because the original tracks for Dangerous were nowhere near as good as what was released after it was redone because that then became MJs trademark sound.

Had B stayed on his grind we would've seen something else in the game because the standards would've just been so high to say "This is my crown" as everyone else would have to step up just to not look like peons. If you were around in the time then you'll know exactly how huge B was and how he literally was the archetype for the whole bad boy rapper slash singer that followed except he had raw talent.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Another dope one from B Brown:

With B, like MJ, you could see the moves came from within - none of that counting steps, trying to make shapes that fit. No, just a groove expressed in physical form with apparent grace and ease because the hands, feet, torso and everything else moves to the spot where the sound "lives" and gives it form.

Y'all who know, know.

Everyone can dance but not everyone can get out of their own way and embody the music like these brothas did.

:wow::wow: you're a connoisseur of the fine arts.

bobby brown showing us things lol.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Chris Brown is the greatest dancer ever and it's not close.

This nikka is 6'3 & not a manlet unlike all the people posted in here. Ridiculous, people his height shouldn't be able to do the stuff he can.

feet work was crazy in this, normally i see him doing all this choreographed aerobics don't look much like dancing more like a work-out but this was alright.