TOP 3 pieces of advice you got from Rappers :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
1 - DMX (what they really want) : "i remember when a ngga didnt have, and a ngga told a joke and these bytches didnt laugh".

that helped a young boy see life for what it was. you need to have the guap and status or these chicks aint shyt! taught me like its not about you even X they are all calling "handsome" now couldnt get love from these gold diggers. top dart.

2 - Birdman (bling bling) : "beef I don't discuss, if a nikka outta line then he gon' get his motherfukkin' head bust"

that shyt is self-explanatory.

3. Mase (you aint as smart as you think) : "won't ever let a mutha f***a know I'm angry cause when I get caught and they come arraign me It be a surprise witness that come to hang me"

that helped show a young boy that keep it cool at all times, its even beneficial.

giphy.gif

lets shine them jewels! :feedme:

had to leave out Chance the rapper on this one but it was close. Chance the rapper gave hiphop one of its last jewels to me, MC's not dropping no science anymore ... but Chance said : "Lions are for real nikka Dying is for real, nikkas" :banderas:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
The stoic, plainly stated wisdom from the Cash Money Millionaires rings true through the ages…Piggybacking on your selection at #2 of what is known colloquially as the “Birdman Doctrine” (sometimes referred to as the “Beatrice Doctrine”)

I submit Juvenile’s take on the finer points of gentlemanly digression and valor:

Let's say I'm in a room with a bytch and the ho don't wan' fukk
Like a man I'ma beat my meat and get my fukkin' nut, fa'sho'
She gonna be drove then
And I'ma cut the TV off and go to sleep on that ho then

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The stoic, plainly stated wisdom from the Cash Money Millionaires rings true through the ages…Piggybacking on your selection at #2 of what is known colloquially as the “Birdman Doctrine” (sometimes referred to as the “Beatrice Doctrine”)

I submit Juvenile’s take on the finer points of gentlemanly digression and valor:

Let's say I'm in a room with a bytch and the ho don't wan' fukk
Like a man I'ma beat my meat and get my fukkin' nut, fa'sho'
She gonna be drove then
And I'ma cut the TV off and go to sleep on that ho then

what , you're something else, :russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
E-40- People sleep on 40 but his street knowledge is unmatched..the most valuable thing I learned from him was to change ur cell phone number every 90 days...mom dukes couldn't even keep up...shyt kept me under the radar and off of taps..others around me weren't so lucky ..

Nas- Listening to Second Childhood as a kid was scary...nobody wanted to be that 31 yr old nikka watching comic view breaking moms furniture...life comes fast taught me to stay on my shyt stack and plan for the future...

Jay-Z..Daddy where you been ...never wanted to be like my old man and have my kids shyt on me..Beans felt that pain in dem lyrics..I vowed long before I was man that I wouldn't have random kids or multiple kids with different women...I felt that pain and didn't want to transfer it...

8ball Mjg ..Ugk let me know the glits of the street life ain't always cracked up to be ...wish the kids had rappers we had growing up they were loud and bragged alot but they kept it real and used some of their stories as a deterrent or atleast let you know the pitfalls...these new nikkas glorify catching bodies .. smh

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
E-40- People sleep on 40 but his street knowledge is unmatched..the most valuable thing I learned from him was to change ur cell phone number every 90 days...mom dukes couldn't even keep up...shyt kept me under the radar and off of taps..others around me weren't so lucky ..

Nas- Listening to Second Childhood as a kid was scary...nobody wanted to be that 31 yr old nikka watching comic view breaking moms furniture...life comes fast taught me to stay on my shyt stack and plan for the future...

Jay-Z..Daddy where you been ...never wanted to be like my old man and have my kids shyt on me..Beans felt that pain in dem lyrics..I vowed long before I was man that I wouldn't have random kids or multiple kids with different women...I felt that pain and didn't want to transfer it...

8ball Mjg ..Ugk let me know the glits of the street life ain't always cracked up to be ...wish the kids had rappers we had growing up they were loud and bragged alot but they kept it real and used some of their stories as a deterrent or atleast let you know the pitfalls...these new nikkas glorify catching bodies .. smh

this is deep this is why i made this joint.

that E40 shyt though wow! thats a cold game there and wise too.

:salute: