Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jeezy - The Recession
giphy.gif

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i did some computer work at dudes house in east oakland on 98th ave. just before he ended up in that wheel chair.

for real?:ohhh:

bruh, i listen to Boxcar Sessions DAILY, especially on cloudy days. that's one my ALL TIME favorite albums. Saafar was ahead of his time with that album.

any idea how he's doing now?

last time i remember hearing anything about him, was years ago when Shock G had spoke on him.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I’ll say this much, one thing U God don’t get credit for is his voice

Dude got one do the illest voices

Oh yeah, his verse on “a better tomorrow” is dope
I like the song as is but i actually thought it was kinda like gza labels but for “refreshment”. Tho it def came off like he was walking in the shampoo aisle and saying random shyt lol. I like it tho. Thought it was creative. One of the more creative songs on the album imo because so many songs sound like giant cyphers with a handful of topic joints.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I like the song as is but i actually thought it was kinda like gza labels but for “refreshment”. Tho it def came off like he was walking in the shampoo aisle and saying random shyt lol. I like it tho. Thought it was creative. One of the more creative songs on the album imo because so many songs sound like giant cyphers with a handful of topic joints.

:ehh: