Top 5 moments in this beef(so far)

Mull

Pro
Daps
Look man this thing is getting overkill but it’s the hot topic of the moment so forgive me for adding on. But let’s rank the top 5 moments so far…

5. Dot drops Not Like Us. Party track, somewhat changed the whole vibe of the beef. People think Dot couldn’t drop a banger and he drops probably the grooviest track of the beef.

4. Drake drops Family Matters. The boy punches back. The song and visuals were a big turning point. Drizzy showed how he was coming and artistically he delivered.

3. Dot is featured on Like That. Best song of the beef. Future did his thing, Metro nuked the beat but clearly Kendrick stole the show. “These ni**az talkin out of they neck, go pull a coffin out of your mouth I’m way too paranoid for a threat AYE AYE let’s get it bro”. Song of the summer and has legit staying power. Hip-hop won.

2. Drake drops Push-Ups. Scary Hours. The boy wants smoke. Is it AI or is it real? We all had our questions but this when Drake showed he wasn’t backing down. Those size 7s was getting pushed to the test and Drizzy fired the clip at multiple “opps”

1. Dot drops Meet The Grahams. Something just felt sinister. Drake was ready to take his victory lap after Family Matters. Aubrey’s Angels(lol weird to say right) were ready to throw a parade and not even an hour later we get this. Manz didnt go at Drake’s inner circle but he went for his family one by one. This is dissing, foul or not Kendrick showed how far he was really willing to take it.

Honorable mention: Euphoria drops, the Heart 6 drops.

I might’ve got a little long winded but my intentions were right. This is just to address Dot and Drizzy not Cole, Ross, Baka, Chubbs, etc. and I’m just focusing on the beef now not 2018 or 2012 or whatever.

Don’t gotta be as long but what’s yall top 5 moments so far?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
1. Dot spinning on Drake 30 minutes after he dropped was an amazing chess move even if we still debating about the daughter being real.

2. Tupac AI song was hilarious and clever despite how blasphemous some people wanna believe it was.

3. Cole dubbing himself. We never seen a rapper take a diss back before a response, and say some goofy shyt like "I got my chin out, take ya best shot, I ain't even gonna do nothing back".

4. Like That verse. Nothing to be said here. Kicked off the whole beef.

5. Family Matters. Best diss song out of the whole beef. Drake demonstrating how far beyond he is in crafting an entertaining diss song compared to Kendrick. Drake also with the reverse Uno card with planting Kendrick camp with false info.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
On some Bobby shyt I’m trying to see what Whitney needs :takedat: