Top 5 reasons why I feel Insane Clown Pose are better than Eminem

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5604075_300x300

I get asked this question all the time. Why would a 27 year old black man listen to ICP over Eminem? Well Its finally time I explain myself why ICP superior.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5. They didn't butcher Tupac's posthumous work

Seriously Eminem ruined Loyal the game with his wack ass production. Why couldn't someone better produced it like Dr.Dre or Daz? Or even better the shold have just let Tupac's music alone and released it in its original form.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But then again Tupac fans are the most delusion sheep in hiphop and will buy anything associated with his name on it. Outlawz are multi platinum selling group for fukk sakes.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4.Their music aged better

^You hear that above that song. That song came out in 1992 but unless I told you would have never known that.

Compared this

Ugh look how dated this songs sounds in 2019. The beat and the dated references just awful. Another reason why Eminem doesn't have a true hiphop classic.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3. Better Fanbase
Juggalo_march_850_567.jpg

Have you ever met an Eminem stan in real life? I have and it was awful. To dikk ride such a mediocre rapper is just baffling. Juggalos on the other hand are some coolest motherfukkers I have ever met. I remember I was sitting one day n high school and a Juggalo came up to me and asked to chill with them. A nikka remembers things like that. Also juggalos are highly support of their artists. Lil wyte, Jelly Roll, Danny Brown, Hopsin have all had highly successful careers underground because of us. However, There is one rapper that has benefited from juggalos more than anyone else.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. The rise of Tech N9ne
THAlloweeen4.jpg

The number 1 independent rapper in the world today owes much his success to the juggalos. Do you know wanna know how Tech N9ne got such a huge following of juggalos? Simple Violent J invited in him on the wicked wonka tour back in 2003. From that point on Tech N9ne to grow and expand his fanbase till he had the huge fanbase he has today.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honorable mention

The career resurgence of DJ Paul

Another rapper great able to reinvent himself thanks to the juggalo fanbase. Dj Paul was able to introduce the 3-6 to whole another crowd and gain a new fanbase without giving up his Memphis roots unlike that "other" Three Six Mafia member.

_genocidecutter_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the number 1 reason I feel ICP are better

1.Better Concerts

This concert footage I caught alone proves this. Lol at anyone thinking Eminem Killed their careers. Bruh when I was at their show back in may I saw passion people were just straight up happy to be there.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
@Juggalo Fred this thread is made for you. It’s your time to shine :DatPrivilege:

Unless the OP is your alt account :Cacpls2:

Def not me but i completely agree with this thread

icp has a stronger discography, puts on amazing concerts and didn't need dr dre or any established industry stars for a cosign