Top Boy (Season 4)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I can tell they're trying not to reveal too much by that trailer.

Obviously I might be wrong, but I don't think Stef is gonna kill Sully. That would be way too obvious since everyone will be expecting that. If he even does get murked I reckon it will either be at Dushane's hands or maybe someone from past seasons (like one of his cousins) or a newcomer since they don't always show certain characters in trailers. We didn't know about those crazy Liverpool gangsters until the last season aired.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Season 3" Threw me off for a min. I hate how they act like there weren't 2 Seasons before they restarted the show.
I was 10 minutes into the first episode of season 3 with the :gucci: because I had no idea who these characters were but they show was moving like we knew who they were and what their motivations were.

Looked it up to make sure I didn't miss anything to see that there were 2 seasons titled differently on Netflix.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 10 minutes into the first episode of season 3 with the :gucci: because I had no idea who these characters were but they show was moving like we knew who they were and what their motivations were.

Looked it up to make sure I didn't miss anything to see that there were 2 seasons titled differently on Netflix.
Yeah I get it because it’s a reboot, but it IS the same characters carrying on with their exact stories..just call em seasons 3, 4 & 5 Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
gonna binge this all in one day :obama:

edit sept 7 ill be in uganda :to:

hope they dont do sully and deshane like genarro and ciro