Top Five Actors Who started as Rappers:

Should eminem be included in the top 5 with 8mile being his only flick??

• Total voters

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps

The goat: Will Smith. Too many accomplishments to mention, and has phenomenal range-- the ability to make you laugh or cry --- at Will:yes:. This scene showcases how serious and talented of a thespian he can be:

#2. Ice Cube

The multitalented story teller has limited range but when youre on the writing and producing end of things its automatically a major W.
76066_full.jpg

#3. LL cool j

A huuge drop off from 2 to 3 but homie has decent acting chops, has been in some major motion flicks and 'out of sync' is an entertaining low budget flick. High key plays himself in every flick. Too cool for school. Could you imagine him going off on one of those blood boiling Samuel L Jackson rants?

664761_height370_width560-1.jpg

:no:Me either.

4. 2pac. He was memorable as Bishop in Juice...couldve done big things in cinema if his life wasnt cut short. With a few more movies he easily surpasses LL as #3:

Edited. Fredro Starr:. (Demoted from #5 for Ice T)
The undisputed king of straight to dvd movies has a catalogue of low budget flicks to entertain you for 10 hrs straight or 7 loads on laundry day --shout out to Bounce TV and BET after dark. Highkey plays the same drug dealer in every movie.

Edit: As noted by @Bsouthard[/USER

5. Ice T definitely has to make the list. Dvd King Fredro Star is officially bumped off. T has constantly improved over time since New Jack City, a very shaky beginning for son.
[IMG]http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/641/641903/new-jack-city-two-disc-special-edition-20050815021603110-000.jpg[/IMG]

Honorable mention to M&M but with 8mile as his only flick he couldnt make the list. Low key played himself anyway.

Shout out to rappers who have been in films but can only play themselves or are just avg - below avg..

Busta Rhymes
Nas
Dmx
Edited: + TI, Method Man, Red Man (Thanks, i forgot about these brehs)
Note: I dont want to but technically we have to mentiom Bow Weezy. :yawn:

Last edited:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Who else of them got an Oscar?:jawalrus:

Nas isn't a good actor though. 50/DMX weren't amazing but it's:manny:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:
Damnn. I forgot about homie... You think he tops the straight tp dvd king tho? Fredro starr got like 138 hood flicks you aint never heard of until you wake up at 2am with bounce tv on.

T.I. is cool with me.

Last edited:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Dammnn... Edited: Limited range but ye... maybe the most experienced rapper/actor after Will. Dukes been in 1000 episodes of law n order

You also gotta put Ice Tea on there

Last edited: