Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Some wrastling gamez...
(*no order)

This one started my interest in wrestling in general
2702607-tecmoworldwrestling_nespal.jpg

wwf-war-zone-(u)-nintendo-64.jpg

I never understood the meaning of the tagline beneath the WWF Attitude title logo. What the fukk does "GET IT!" even mean lmao:hhh:?
wwf-attitude-usa.jpg

3299_front.jpg

wcwvsnwo001.jpg

n64_wcw-nwo_revenge_p_dv3zb0.jpg

n64_wcw_nitro_p_9ht3i9.jpg

n64_wcw_backstage_assault_p_dcfv05.jpg

9037_front.jpg

53477-wwf-no-mercy-nintendo-64-front-cover.jpg

i7nwfhzj4oi.jpg

MV5BOGU2OTEzZTUtOGEyMC00MWY1LTlkNDEtN2RmZmZmM2ZjZDAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE4Njk5NTM@._V1_.jpg

150975-WWE_SmackDown!_Here_Comes_the_Pain_(USA)-1.jpg

51MT2DKSBXL.jpg

51GFCzPBCXL._SY445_.jpg

wwe-2k13-ps3.jpg

81Uu-3PxE2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91F6BCWhEJL._SX342_.jpg

Update:

AKI's crowning achievement for their wrestling games.

The first Def Jam jawnt is a masterpiece!! DMX was is a beast on that game.

51XSY0HG8KL.jpg

1858d5fe8e825cddc846403fb927580f.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Goat wrestling games where the THQ N64 ones.

Only other one worth talking about was wrestlemania, everything else is/was trash:scust:
tenor.gif

Nah, the quality dropped off after the first Smack vs Raw with Vince on the front cover. After that it was like a rehash of the same game. It felt like the dev team was outta resources because they used to innovate so much then they got lazy. Then they went bankurupt and my theory was proved right as soon as 2K brought the rights the games started to get increasingly good again.

But like you the best games were the N64 THQ ones as that dev team was the most creative.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This thread about to turn into an N64 THQ wankfest and I'm leading the charge :takedat: 'cause I ain't never played another wrestling game after that run that felt as good.

I was fukking with the smackdown series back in the Ps2 era but could never get into those 2k games no matter how much I tried. :hhh: The last one I gave a College try to was the last to feature Benoit and I hated how janky it felt and how long you were left writhing on the ground during moves.

But I keep copping the shyts for free when they games of the month with the hopes of rekindling what was on some :flabbynsick:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I would say after 06 is when that entire series started to fall off.
Yeah Smack Down! vs RAW 06 was the last I physically copped for the PS2 too. The rest afterward I've bootlegged whether for Xbox 360 or PC as it's so easy especially because the creative direction of the games after they went bankrupt was so piss poor.

Why can they make a WWF No Mercy game with those mechanics with the graphical shine of the latest 2K games and with the same roster as the Attitude Era.

If they did all of those things right I'd give them my entire month's paycheck. FOH if they think I wanna be one of the camp motherfukkers they got today like New Day, PG John Cena, Bailey, Big Cass and the small weird fakkit one that's appropriating our culture like an extremely fruity caricature.

All I want is 96/97/98/99 Stone Cold and 98/99/00/01 The Rock and I could die a happy breh.

2K need to diversify their portfolio if they want me back.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
HCTP
Shut Your Mouth
VPW 64
VPW 2
SmackDown 2
Day of Reckoning 1 &2
WCW/nWo World Tour
WCW/nWo Revenge

No Mercy was overrated imo

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah Smack Down! vs RAW 06 was the last I physically copped for the PS2 too. The rest afterward I've bootlegged whether for Xbox 360 or PC as it's so easy especially because the creative direction of the games after they went bankrupt was so piss poor.

Why can they make a WWF No Mercy game with those mechanics with the graphical shine of the latest 2K games and with the same roster as the Attitude Era.

If they did all of those things right I'd give them my entire month's paycheck. FOH if they think I wanna be one of the camp motherfukkers they got today like New Day, PG John Cena, Bailey, Big Cass and the small weird fakkit one that's appropriating our culture like an extremely fruity caricature.

All I want is 96/97/98/99 Stone Cold and 98/99/00/01 The Rock and I could die a happy breh.

2K need to diversify their portfolio if they want me back.
The last great game with the aki engine was day of reckoning 2 for the game cube. I felt like it was no mercy on steroids in terms of gameplay, story mode and customization.
But I feel the best bet currently if you want to recapture that nostalgia and re experience that game play at the moment is the game emulator community. People are making massive mods for no mercy and actually improving the game
For example there's this mod called showdown 64. Has 295 wrestlers and counting put into the game.
Commentary for each era
Many arenas.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
tenor.gif

Nah, the quality dropped off after the first Smack vs Raw with Vince on the front cover. After that it was like a rehash of the same game. It felt like the dev team was outta resources because they used to innovate so much then they got lazy. Then they went bankurupt and my theory was proved right as soon as 2K brought the rights the games started to get increasingly good again.

But like you the best games were the N64 THQ ones as that dev team was the most creative.
All of them shyts was bad.

only ones with a real strategic challenge where the thq n64 ones. The rest you can tell we're rushed with the devs just cashing in on the license.

Wrestlmania in the arcade/dreamcast was unique in that it was more like a fighting game with combos and more twitch/action controls.

We need somebody to put some real money behind a wrestling game like the Fight Night or more recent UFC games.