TOPIC OF THE DAY: Is There Such A Thing As The BLACK Community?

Is The BLACK COMMUNITY An Illusion?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lol there is no black community btw, anybody that believes that is a fukking idiot, u have like minded black individuals only

I consider nikkas like these black white supremacist's

When I saw that post yesterday I was taken away :wow: Now, this poster and I are cool. However, I came to ask you all is there a such thing as a Black community? Asians and etc have their own community. Why can't we have out own :patrice: Is the Black Community an illusion that's just not there? Because me personally, I disagree with this statement.

What yall think :jbhmm:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
If we don't address the crime issue, we will continue to not have a community because nobody wants to live where they have to constantly fear for their physical safety

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If we don't address the crime issue, we will continue to not have a community because nobody wants to live where they have to constantly fear for their physical safety
Crime is an issue that can only be solved with logic. We have to logically figure out how to create jobs and skills in the hoods and even burbs where people aren't struggling so damn much to survive.

Crime to is only big deal to me if it is happening in the middle class. That is when you have a crisis. Right now, we are suppose to have crime in lower income areas by design. You have no chances for employment and no possible options for success for many out there.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
That didn't take long. :francis:There are predominantly Black neighborhoods where crime isn't an issue.
there are exceptions to every rule. Don't use those exceptions in an attempt to deflect from a very real issue

Part of the reason why Hispanic Americans are going to pull away from us soon is because (even though they have ghettos), there are regions of this country that are predominantly Hispanic with relatively low crime.

We won't be united culturally or spiritually until we can be united physically

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
We won't be united culturally or spiritually until we can be united physically
Pigs will fly before Black people become unified. The probability of Black people unifying has been decreasing exponentially for a while now. When one of us "makes it," there is a vacuum effect and that person's wealth and talents go everywhere but towards other Black people.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are not a monolith. The fact that we can never agree on one, general plan/direction to deal with the issues we face in this country is proof of that. I've always found it ironic that we tell other groups not to stereotype us yet we expect all black people to think and feel the same way about certain issues. We're too diverse of a people for that to happen. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Pigs will fly before Black people become unified. The probability of Black people unifying has been decreasing exponentially for a while now. When one of us "makes it," there is a vacuum effect and that person's wealth and talents go everywhere but towards other Black people.
I agree

I've been saying that it's time for black people to segregate ourselves from one another by cultural values and political agenda

Whites can divide themselves based on different political parties and subcultures, there's no reason why we can't either

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree

I've been saying that it's time for black people to segregate ourselves from one another by cultural values and political agenda

Whites can divide themselves based on different political parties and subcultures, there's no reason why we can't either
White people common ground is white supremacy by osmosis. Black people don't have nothing close to white supremacy or nothing close to wanting to defeat it collectively. We may want it to end as its hell, we also don't want to come together.