TOPIC OF THE DAY (WIT POLL): Do You See World War 3 Happening In Our Lifetime?

Will World War 3 Happen In Our Lifetime?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If we go to an airstrike war with Syria and get involved in Russia I can see it. We have been infiltrating others for decades now. Look how 9/11 happened and we had to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq. I feel the next war we get into will have major consequences.

Tell me what you think :jawalrus:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
No one wants it with the US. It wouldn't be a world war without us.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The US has over 800 military bases. I think that world war thing is a wrap.
People always bring up China and Russia cause those are our biggest rivals but compared their armies , bases, and weaponary to ours....shyt ain't really a contest. Our military budget is bigger than the next 30 biggest budgets combined or some crazy shyt.
I think Russia and China smartly realized they don't have a chance at a traditional war so they focus on spying and hacking.

The US can declare war on random countries whenever they want and occupy them without anyone doing shyt (Iraq). When China or Russia even sail thru disputed waters or cross fukking borders it's a big deal (south China sea or Crimea)
It's a reason for that :usure:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The US has over 800 military bases. I think that world war thing is a wrap.
People always bring up China and Russia cause those are our biggest rivals but compared their armies , bases, and weaponary to ours....shyt ain't really a contest. Our military budget is bigger than the next 30 biggest budgets combined or some crazy shyt.
I think Russia and China smartly realized they don't have a chance at a traditional war so they focus on spying and hacking.

The US can declare war on random countries whenever they want and occupy them without anyone doing shyt (Iraq). When China or Russia even sail thru disputed waters or cross fukking borders it's a big deal (south China sea or Crimea)
It's a reason for that :usure:
I guess you have a strong point. What I do hate about our government is how they use our name in vain. TBH, I don't support regime change that destabilizes other countries. Also, I don't support crony capitalism.

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Nuclear weapons and if they got China as an alley which they have a strong military :francis: Gonna be honest haven't looked up Russia's military, so I can't comment on it.
If Nuclear weapons are involved then of course everyone loses. When it comes to conventional forces however no nation on earth is seeing us. Please believe me.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Billions would die:francis:
if we do(and i seriosuly doubt it) get to war we gunna end up destroying ourselves
nuclear weapons no joke:whoa:
people dont realize when too much radiation is release it will block sunlight creating a layer:whoa:
thus dropping to dangerous temperature it will take 25 years to fix it:lupe:
but how we gunna fix it if the world is dangerous cold:lupe: