Toronto man found dead on his driveway, FROZE to DEATH

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Damn. Rest in Peace to that dude. Here in my city, a regular winter day can range from about -25 to -35, even right now it's currently -20. And that's without the windchill. So I know what the cold is like. Weather like that, you can't be out like that for too long. Even if you're strapped up with those real insulated jackets, gloves, boots and winter pants.

On that note...

frozen__hetalia_crossover__frozen_heart_by_konakona321-d7f4odq.png

theres nikkas in manitoba now? :dahell:

Whats the scene like? got light skin girls up there?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
theres nikkas in manitoba now? :dahell:

Whats the scene like? got light skin girls up there?

:russ: Yeah, we're out here. Freezing, but we're out here. The scene is full of white girls, native girls and filipinas. You don't see many nikkas up here, but they got their own community here. We've got Jamaicans, Trinidadians, and a big community I think in our downtown area would be Somalians. Would have to make sure, but these folks sound like they came straight off the boat. But long story short, if you're about that Pro-Black life up here? You might have to go hungry for a bit, unless you go to specific spots and link up with folks.

We're known to be the most racist city in Canada tho. :francis:

Light skin girls exist up here, they're rare lmao but they exist. They're not all that difficult to get at, should you have your shyt on lock. Some of them do be on that ratchet shyt, but I wouldn't say that's them as a whole.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
freezing to death....

lets make jokes and post them for daps *coli logic*
Breh, that's damn near EVERY forum out there. :stopitslime: Post this story on NeoGAF or reddit and see how many "cold blooded" jokes you get.