Toronto man gets prison for tricking men into anonymous sex through hole in sheet

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Men give head a certain way and women give head a certain way. This is why it's important to get enough practice so you'll know the difference. You should know what you're dealing with after a few slurps and figure out how to proceed from there.

Experience is the greatest teacher.
We gotta talk more
IMG-1521.png

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Men give head a certain way and women give head a certain way. This is why it's important to get enough practice so you'll know the difference. You should know what you're dealing with after a few slurps and figure out how to proceed from there.

dWx4tIE.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

:dame:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Honestly, how was it sexual assault if these guys went out their way to go to a gloryhole? Might as well stick your dikk in the plug socket and sue the power company for burning your dikk off.
Breh spitting flames

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

This creh playin gay-mes

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My G, I didn't even finish reading his post after "men give head". I wasn't even gonna comment on that shyt. I needed someone else to be the sacrificial lamb.

I'm giving all thanks you.

I bet bro's probably trolling but holy shyt
:mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

GXYyvtj.gif