Toronto really cool with letting a Certified PDF File be their representative :picard:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The boy out living life like nothing aint even happened. Brehs thought it was over. I tried to tell yall... Drake would not be Ja Rule. :manny:
He's the face of a billion dollar brand why wouldn't he be moving like that especially in his hometown?

The problem is going to be he lost his stronghold in Black America which was the foundation of his whole style.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why is @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE acting like Ja Rule disappeared off the face of the earth immediately after "Back Down" was released?

Ja Rule went on to have some more hits well after that beef was ongoing...

It was the Feds getting involved with Murder, Inc. that was the biggest issue.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And the pedo shyt kinda corny.. even got white folk all in the beef not knowing shyt about the culture.

In fact, I think it was mostly white boys stanning kendrick

Like they got real pedos like that even in any industry

But to call a nikka that because you a hater or a fan of another man… crazy

People don't seem to understand… all that negative/evil shyt catches up to you.:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And the pedo shyt kinda corny.. even got white folk all in the beef not knowing shyt about the culture.

People don't seem to understand… all that negative/evil shyt catches up to you.:sas2:

the-office-steve-carell.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Rory is that you?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

You could argue that for all the music Drake has stolen/careers he has railroaded, him clashing with Kenny was all the negative/evil shyt catching up to him :manny:.

It is what it is. Yes he’s going to continue selling records but his stock as the greatest rapper ever as never been lower.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You could argue that for all the music Drake has stolen/careers he has railroaded, him clashing with Kenny was all the negative/evil shyt catching up to him :manny:.

It is what it is. Yes he’s going to continue selling records but his stock as the greatest rapper ever as never been lower.
You could argue this for every big celeb tho I think.

He also helped popsome careers (Future, Migos, Weeknd, that one nikka from Memphis, etc).

If you ever had him in GOAT category as a rapper then :mjlol:

He stayed in his lane.. above average rapper that makes hits that bytches like listening to.

But Kendrick was kinda disappointing. It reminds me of Eminem. Kendrick has his moments of greatness but battling a Drake shouldn’t be a highlight. Especially when lyrically, other nikkas that are “lyricts” call him out after his shots

I think he was jealous high key.. with no reason:yeshrug:

Put some hot shyt out

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And while Not Like Us is funny and Drake has had some questionable interactions with young ladies. He's the opposite of a "certified" pdf file.
No one credible woman accuses Drake of any pdf type behavior while we got Travis Scott and 21 dating underage Rubi rose . all because Kenny said it