Tory Lanez beat the allegations?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Fore I let these nikkas breathe, I gotta teach a couple lessons
Gotta see a couple questions: how the fukk you get shot in your foot, don't hit no bones or tendons?
How the fukk your team is tryna to paint me as some whole menace?
I just lost like ten million dollars because this cold business

Tory Revenge tour incoming
:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whole situation is weird how so many people are trying so hard to prove Meg wrong.

At this point it’s between them and the court.

Ak on Twitter lying. OP of this thread lying. nikkas dancing through the streets off random ass rumors.

All about these two peoples lives that have no significance to your own.

Lotta people gone come out of this looking like some clowns whatever the verdict is :smh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... He feeling himself if he wins this, brehh. Think like when Chris Brown got back in the public's good graces. Hell, he probably got a few apologies
Him feeling himself has nothing to do with public perception… he should be happy to be free for something he didn’t do (if it comes out that way) him being embraced by women again ain’t gonna happen on the same scale. Hell Chris Brown is still met with a wall whenever he gains momentum.. he’s said it himself

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Will be interesting to see if the MSM (ie: breakfast club, etc) will give dude a platform to notify the general public of his innocence and the campaign to ruin him
Also , what accountability (yea right :mjlol:) will Meg the Stallion have to accept in this if he is innocent.
Will be interesting if the milagros of the world see a guilty verdict and still claim megan is lying. what accountability will Tory accept in this if he is guilty? he'd just keep proclaiming his innoncence with blind support for delusional retards

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These dudes just don’t learn. Even if you have a W in the pocket don’t go jeopardizing it running your mouth. Even worse making a blogger, who was just on camera damn near fighting a woman, your mouthpiece

I'm with you on that

Goes both ways too...stfu until the end

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Him feeling himself has nothing to do with public perception… he should be happy to be free for something he didn’t do (if it comes out that way) him being embraced by women again ain’t gonna happen on the same scale. Hell Chris Brown is still met with a wall whenever he gains momentum.. he’s said it himself
A wall vs not eating is a choice I'd roll with...but I'm not on a Tory crusade, breh. Just saying he should be good

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Whole situation is weird how so many people are trying so hard to prove Meg wrong.

At this point it’s between them and the court.

Ak on Twitter lying. OP of this thread lying. nikkas dancing through the streets off random ass rumors.

All about these two peoples lives that have no significance to your own.

Lotta people gone come out of this looking like some clowns whatever the verdict is :smh:
Dudes robbed my house and the police couldn't dust any fingerprints off where they came in

Don't mean who I know did it, didn't do it

Last edited: