Tory Lanez Is Preparing For Payback For Those Who Turned Their Back On Him

IS08

Pro
Daps
this whole thing is so awful and embarrassing for everyone involved. A dwarf supposedly shooting a giant tranny in the foot.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Everyone knew his album came out. Same with 69, despite it not being promoted. Nobody listened. He's done.

Views are a lie.

I saw some bullshyt last night had 55milion views in three days.
shyt a lie.
If i post this wack pedo lip ass nikka.
Ain't no way views are legal or real.
shyt is digital fraud.

That needs to be stopped.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Son there was plenty of people who didn’t hear that album in real life. shyt I know people today that ain’t heard it.

Dawg..
Nobody listens to this nikka at all.
shyt isa digital fraud based illusion.
No one in Canada ever told me about duke in thr underground like that as well. He is like when musia soulchild tried to say his singing was rapping and his rapping was singing.
When it is obvious duke is a toy.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I remember back on Sohh.com when Nas addressed the nikkas on there that was hatin on him. Called them all bytches. Lol

When was this?

All cause i know nas the c00n whisper don't want no smoke.

If you know that nikka.
Tell him to say a name and don't hide his hands.
As that nikka ain't made a quality album since illmatic and his only quality product after that is a bevel and it don't got no guards.

Art Barr

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The streaming sites purposely tucked his album. Didnt put it on no playlists. He had millions of views on his Most High video and shyt wasnt even featured on the main page of Youtube.

He was added to 0 dsps and still did near 40k as independent with a small budget

You’re usually a good poster but sound extremely uninformed on how the music system works

he flopped

Stopped the Juelz.com

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When was this?

All cause i know nas the c00n whisper don't want no smoke.

If you know that nikka.
Tell him to say a name and don't hide his hands.
As that nikka ain't made a quality album since illmatic and his only quality product after that is a bevel and it don't got no guards.

Art Barr
“Yo to SOHH. Hip Hop is dead cause I said so bytches..”
Grand opening grand closing. shytted on all y’all nikkas. Lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
“Yo to SOHH. Hip Hop is dead cause I said so bytches..”
Grand opening grand closing. shytted on all y’all nikkas. Lol

When did this happen? Was this during his wack failed characterization voice of the simpson's police chief whigham. on his sellout c00n whisper self admittal who killed it?

As that nikka ain't made a great nas record since the general and Swizz made that. So it is a complete alternative produced record from what makes a great nas record.
I told you i don't really listen to c00n whispers records. I only ha e that cause my producer of good grief was like,...e, I bought you a twelve. All cause you would be thr one to know hf this nas record is dope frfr. Nas such a culture rhief. He first ever fan, in me. Don't trust that culture thief nikka to buy his records no more.
Let alone listen to via his personal listening.

Nas ain't made no on the real's in a long time and i heard that bullshyt commercial nrw sellout record and did not get no urge to reviews that shyt. Only thing kept me from reviewing the shyt is it was Farrah Abrahams level bad.
If nas so dope.

I bet you never wrote no review of his records tho.

Art Barr

nikka nas draw based off me being a fan and who i know too.

Don't make it seem like i was not there.
My contemporaries are scoop JACKSON personally and I review on that legendary level. Plus i been told by the Chicago signed equivalent to large professor on wild pitch. The guy who made common I to common sense as the greatest record reviewer that ever lived nikka.

So please tell that nikka nas..
Speak up and say some names.
So his weak ass can get served on the mic.

Art Barr

Yo ol scary hide your hands ass rappers live in fear of me and my pedigree.

Don't be mad cause yo homebody ass never left the house in real life.

All the high record selling payola playola fraud record sales rappers you like are losers to my pedigree nikka. Or used the administration my pedigree brought to the musical chair based dance, goofie.

You would know that.
if you were really in hiphop from your own skill set. Instead of name dropping, being unskilled and being a nobody.

Art Barr

Last edited: