Tory Lanez says he can't fw a woman who cant afford the things she asks for. Twitter birds get upset

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He's not even saying that. He's just saying don't ask me to buy something for you that you can't or are unwilling to buy for yourself. He'll fukk with a broke chick as long as she ain't trying to get him to trick.

Such a simple point that people refuse to accept.

They know they're foul but they're trying to act as though they're no different to the average woman who has enough integrity not to whore herself out.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
They not mad... they furious!!! :laff:

This year, I will have spent nearly $8,000 for my Louis Vuitton pieces

Horizon 70 Suitcase in Monogram Eclipse $3900 (Christmas Gift)

Discovery Backpack in Monogram Eclipse $2010

Brazza Long Wallet in Monogram Eclipse $525 (Bought it while on vacation in Spain)

Brazza Long Wallet in Taigarama Cobalt $695

Toiletry Pochette in Monogram Eclipse $605

As I mentioned, I went to Spain... earlier this year for 2 weeks. Went to back & forth between Barcelona, San Sebastian & Valencia via train. Got AirBnb for every day I was there. Spent beaucoup bread on FC Barcelona VIP home game tickets: $1000 vs Espanyol; over $2000 vs Atletico Madrid

Went to St. Louis for a family reunion and bought 2 box seat tickets (with my father) for the Cardinals vs Pirates game(First game in the series)

While at the Cardinals' game, bought 2 tickets (again for my father... birthday gift) for the Texans vs Chiefs game at Arrowhead.

The point in all this.... I lived my best life and I did this with a 55K base salary(I did work a little overtime).

Next year, I'll have investment properties in Baltimore!!!

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
See this is something I always talk about... labels are changing by the day and spearheaded by women. shyt is wild.

Now if you live an average life you a lame. If you black and not from the hood, you soft. If you work a regular desk job you're a failure. If you're paid and not willing to pay for everything you're broke and weak.

The psychology is even sicker... U not a strong man if u cant fund an extravagant life. But the dude willing to fund your life like you are his seed is the real simp.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
See this is something I always talk about... labels are changing by the day and spearheaded by women. shyt is wild.

Now if you live an average life you a lame. If you black and not from the hood, you soft. If you work a regular desk job you're a failure. If you're paid and not willing to pay for everything you're broke and weak.

The psychology is even sicker... U not a strong man if u cant fund an extravagant life. But the dude willing to fund your life like you are his seed is the real simp.

Tupac in a Business Suit makes birdbrain hoes wet. They want infinite money from a man that doesnt even work :bryan:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Tupac in a Business Suit makes birdbrain hoes wet. They want infinite money from a man that doesnt even work :bryan:
Haha man I'm cool with it. I love women, and maybe they don't think like they say they do or how they represent themselves.

I'm just happy i found a good one and ima get out the game with a W.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Haha man I'm cool with it. I love women, and maybe they don't think like they say they do or how they represent themselves.

I'm just happy i found a good one and ima get out the game with a W.

I hope you do. These Social Media thots get more superficial and unrealistic by the year. Just cause they have slim thick bodies with cute faces, means that some celebrity or trap goon dude will jump to their DMs and fukk them. Delusional hoes are never happy, so dudes just use them and put babies in them. They want that Future type of dude to impregnate them and live off of child support and OnlyFans.

---

Superstar
Daps
He's not even saying that. He's just saying don't ask me to buy something for you that you can't or are unwilling to buy for yourself. He'll fukk with a broke chick as long as she ain't trying to get him to trick.

This!