Total Nazi Action

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ron & Don now have... creative control. :troll:

TNA has been ridiculously stupid for years, and people still wanna stan for them, that's fine. But now that you've got confirmed neo Nazis (who are BFFs with Undertaker btw), there's no reason for anyone here to hold on to hope with this company unless they're on that :mjpls:.

I really want to hear Wack D's response to this. :lolbron:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
This is like a cheesy wrestling angle, except it's fukking real :deadmanny:
imagine telling the entire story of TNA to someone 20 years from now

OK so..
this wrestler who was obsessed with breaking guitars over peoples heads
thought he was a big draw and a big star
and he had this bright idea to refuse to lose his title to a woman after his contract expired the day before
so he holds up Vince McMahon for 300k to lose the belt
then goes to another company which soon goes out of business after making him the champ (this will be a trend)
so now he has nowhere to work since theres only one game in town and he burned his bridge
SO..he starts his own company:ohhh:
I mean he's a big huge star and he draws money :mjlol:
after making himself champ..this new company starts having money problems :krs:..including losing shytloads of money on WEEKLY pay per views.

SO..the daughter of the owner of a billion dollar energy company, who was TNA's publicist beforehand, gets her dad to buy the company so she has something to do
they have lots of great ideas, including copying everything WWE does, hiring all of WWE's junkie firings, swerving the audience every week , hiring Vince Russo, and a 6 sided ring

[someone can fill in this part since I'm not the best man to chronicle all of TNA's fukkery.. plz mention they let Matt Hardy be the champ]

..after losing literally tens of millions of dollars of her dad's money, he pulls the plug on Dixie and she proceeds to play musical chairs with TV networks (getting shyttier every time) and lose all their talent

[add more fukkery here]

..and then some Nazis come in as investors to keep the company afloat, while Jeff runs a "buy gold" internet pyramid scheme

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
maybe I would have enough respect to respond if you had the balls to tag me.

why are you such a bi*ch?
He would have the balls to tag you if you had the balls to actually spell out bytch, bytch.

Be gone. Don't make me up that thread again.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? What is this Harris Brother $hit?
they've been paying tna to do tapings and now possibly gonna invest to buy the company as a whole or partner up with Dixie..they have the leverage to give Dixie the boot.