Tourè criticizes black folks who endorse Donald Trump

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the establishment knew they were going to tarnish the crown of government after the pandemic so they decided to install a fake hero the disillusioned cattle can rally behind to keep the charade of politics going in a situation that would’ve otherwise led to absolute accountability.

They even fermented a cult known as Q, to feed a Hollywood script to the lemmings that want to play the crusader with their little action figure

You will hear more of that in the future too when they decide to bring it to mainstream exposure

The chaos of the foreground is just byproduct of the high strangeness in the background and it’s all pure fukkery

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
His breakdown of contrarianism is so true. nikkas on this board---you know the ones @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent @Bunchy Carter , and the entire FBA c00nservative clique ---who are so desperate for any attention in their lives they have taken on to being Trump supporters and defenders of white supremacist politics just to feel significant and special.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Toure just mad he wont be able to get fukked in the ass legally under Trump :scust:

He's married to an arabial with at least one kid.

As for the video I think this was a reasonable take nothing crazy and I'm glad that he pointed out that while black male support for republicans is higher than it has been in recent history it's not some crazy number that a lot of these media people would have you believe.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I think most rappers support Trump is because they don't want to pay high taxes. Alot of folks was coming up poor or hustling to get $ and once they start getting a taste of legit $ they start to see how much is being taken from them now that they actually have to pay taxes, possibly for the first time as an adult. An example of this was Cardi B going on rants about taxes but not wanting to go against her fanbase too far to seem out of touch.

These rappers aren't political because they're in a different class and want to stay that way, we really don't know who anyone votes for for real like Jay-Z and Beyonce could be closeted Republicans while openly supporting the Democrat party, i think alot of celebrities are and it's based of tax laws and not social issues.:yeshrug:

I still feel like black folks NEED to be independent and not party affiliated like how it's been for decades, to hold our vote for who gives us actual tangibles and not table scraps but it always falls on deaf ears, and now other minorities coming in trying to act like they yt adjacent :francis: