Tracklist for Views!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
damn didn't see Pop Style was on this. So already 4 tracks are terrible, Them other 16 gotta be fire for this to even be considered a classic..
This logic just misses me.

Do you think artist are making music in order to fit in your useless definition of what a classic is?

Artist want to make music that people enjoy. Not what someone on a message board argues about.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Let alone a nikka that's "not a fan"
This isn't about Drake.

Its about how most of these rap message board goers and hiphop heads process music.

Its like they listen to albums checking off mental list to deteremine whether its a classic and how does it rank against other shyt they listen too. They also do this with artist.

Most normal people just listen to music they enjoy and ignore music they dont enjoy

Not worry about how many bad songs something has in order for me to call it classic.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Im sure the album will be good .

I take drake for what he is there are different levels to hip hop :manny:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Pop Style is not a good song outside of Kanye. That's the worse verse i've heard from Drake ...period.
Controlla is chill...Popcaan makes the song tho and the beat is lit.
One Dance... surprisingly I actually like this track...even though Silver Surfer...aka Drake is stealing waves with it.
Faithful... don't like it...fukked over a Pimp C verse and it's too much downtime in the song.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Pop Style is not a good song outside of Kanye. That's the worse verse i've heard from Drake ...period.
Controlla is chill...Popcaan makes the song tho and the beat is lit.
One Dance... surprisingly I actually like this track...even though Silver Surfer...aka Drake is stealing waves with it.
Faithful... don't like it...fukked over a Pimp C verse and it's too much downtime in the song.
the faithful that leaked was an unfinished demo