Tracy McGrady worked out with Kobe Bryant in August, eyeing possible comeback attempt to the NBA.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who ever thought this thread title would be :mjlol:
T-mac gettin non FNS advice from Kobe :mjlol:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Was probably dominating
oQVuSRG.png
1 on 1 and it boosted his confidence

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
He seemed under utilized for the last 5 years or so of his career. I know that predominantly stemmed from injuries, but he's probably already hit his athletic bottom, which is still D+/C- level in this league. He's a smart veteran who could likely contribute 10-15 mins/game down the stretch into the playoffs as a point forward. I would love for him to come back to Atlanta to fill a bench spot honestly.

Problem is even when he was here as a Hawk, he was limited b/c physically he can't hold up for 15 mins a night anymore. His shot is gone & even if he can create he can't do it consistently anymore and I'm a T-Mac fan. He's done brehs just accept it

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
tracy-McGrady-225x300.jpg

If he's on inactive and I can see him posted up at the end of the bench with the chopper every other Thursday, then welcome back.
:pachaha:
In all seriousness, Tracy is one of my favorite players of all time but just bow out gracefully, man.
If he truly feels like he can contribute, then go for it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
If he can stay healthy and find a niche or a role, he could help a team.

I'm sure he sees his big cousin Vince Carter still out there playing and getting decent offers from teams and is like :ehh: